Accepted [DietPepsi22] Griefing/Racist & Xenophobic Comments/Repeated Rule Violations [Michael] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Pepsi2.0, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepsi2.0

Pepsi2.0 Member

Server/Platform: Skyblock

In-Game Name: DietPepsi22

Full Exact Ban Message: Banned by Console. Major Griefing, Repeated Racisim.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, I am well aware of the rules.

Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned for 1) griefing 70 or so spawners from somebody’s island as well as destroying it and 2) Cussing out a player about a genocide, (I made extremely inappropriate and cruel remarks)

Was this an incorrect ban?: No, this was not an incorrect ban, I broke the rules and deserved my punishment.

Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for?: Yes, I have been banned on SkyBlock for threats, scamming/looting, and bypassing the filter.

Why do you’ve think you should be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned because I have truly shown that I have changed. Many of you may not see it, but I play on classic a lot and I am very friendly. I know that I have changed for the good, and believe that I have gotten the punishment I deserved and waited it out for a while (9 months). I would just like an opportunity on SlyBlock to play and show my positive behavior. Michael told me to re-appeal again when I think truly think I have changed so here I am 2 months later.

Bossgamer Michael

2. Pepsi2.0

Pepsi2.0 Member

3. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Yes I have read this, however, it's a decision deserving to be thought over greatly and Michael may need time to think over everything.

4. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Hello Pepsi, thank you for taking the time to create another appeal.

As we are already both aware, you were permanently removed from both the forums and the main skyblock server for failing to adhere to our server rules by looting players, repeatedly breaking chat rules, and making extremely xenophobic comments towards members of our forums. Before continuing with this appeal, I would like to make it very clear that this sort of behavior is not acceptable under any circumstances, whatsoever. I truly hope that you have taken this time to reconsider your actions, and that you now understand why we do not tolerate this sort of behavior.

While I could formulate an extremely detailed response, outlining each one of your infractions that directly influenced my decision to permanently remove you from the server, I do not believe that it is necessary to do so, as this appeal is being created under the assumption that you already understand the reasons for your ban, and are willing to prove that you have genuinely become a different, nicer, and more respectful, player. Throughout the months, despite the fact that there have been a few incidents that might cause me to second guess my decision, you seem to have consistently shown an effort to change your behavior since the denial of your previous appeal, and from what I am able to tell, seem to be genuinely changing for the better.

However, with that being said, I would like to make myself very clear that if I am to give you another chance, you are not to break any of our server rules, regardless of how minor they may be, and will be expected to abide by our server guidelines while interacting with others, on any platform. All infractions, especially those occurring within a short time period after being unbanned, will be met with consequences much harsher than normal, and may lead up to another permanent ban, if we have reason to believe that you have not truly changed your behavior.

Before officially closing this appeal, is there anything that you would like to either add to the conversation, or discuss? This is your chance to clarify anything that you would like to be explained in further detail. If not, once you have confirmed that you have nothing more to add, I will close this appeal and unban your accounts; however, please keep in mind, that you are to be on your best behavior. If necessary, we will not hesitate to reinstate your permanent ban, with a much smaller chance of successfully appealing in the future.

5. Pepsi2.0

Pepsi2.0 Member

Thank you Mike for this opportunity. I promise to not let you down. You may close this appeal.

Much Respect,
    -Pepsi

6. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.