Resolved Died with God Mode

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Laith, Jan 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laith

Laith Member

IGN:
    Laithie
    Heyyyy, I don't know if this's the best place to report anything in-game but I'm really sad right now and I'd like to find a solution.

I was in /god afking my pigmen/skeleton grinder and I died with /god on... I lost a full diamond set minus the helmet and a player head that is special to me... everything in my inventory can be bought back but that head which is why I'm sad honestly...

I'd like to know if anything can be done... thanks.

2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Are you sure you were in /god. Like did you visit the nether, warp mob or warp hostile before you afk’ed?

3. Laith

Laith Member

IGN:
    Laithie
    nope I was at my island the whole time

4. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Whether it was a game error or a human error, I don't believe that there is much that can be done to retrieve the item, specifically the head. It's very likely that you may have been in the nether, /warp hostile, /warp halloween, /warp xmas etc. which turned your /god off, though if you're sure you aren't, it's likely someway, somehow, you accidentally had /god turned off.

I'm sorry to hear about your items being lost! Is it possible they went into the droppers if you were at a farm?

5. Laith

Laith Member

IGN:
    Laithie
    Already checked if they went into the droppers, and every time I start an afk session, I make sure to toggle god mode on, and make sure it says enabled. I'm 100% positive it was enabled

6. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Nothing can be done unless someone took possession of the items and they still exist. Even if that was a possibility, it would be difficult to track as there’s not enough information and/or evidence. The items are gone and we can’t do anything about it. Whenever you AFK, always be cautious, make sure you don’t have anything important, check trust list and settings etc. This isn’t the first time such a thing happened to someone with god mode, but it’s usually mysterious each time it happens because it’s so sudden.

7. Laith

Laith Member

IGN:
    Laithie
    nobody was online from my trust list though and I always afk but yeah I guess it's fine

8. GLaDDeX1234

GLaDDeX1234 Active Member

IGN:
    GLaDDeX1234
    Oof, i'm sry to hear that! I hate when /god fails me, i've lost a lot of farmed materials and whatnot this same way. The best I can think of is that /god turns off or something after a certain amount of time the game detects you're afk

9. Laith

Laith Member

IGN:
    Laithie
    if that's the case then it's very unfortunate anyone would ever think that's a good idea

10. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Hi, I know it's been a while since you got a response but I thought to still reply.

The past few while I realised that /god turns itself off after logging off for some reason (not all the time it happens from time to time), so all I can say is that you should just check that you have god mode enabled every time you log in and make sure that it's on before you afk. I don't believe that god mode "switches" off while you are online (at least from my experience) it only occasionally happens after you relog.

I hope that answers your question, I'll be locking this thread now.

11. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.