Didn't receive Skytitan items

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by YLOD, Mar 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YLOD

YLOD Member

Greetings!

My name is YLOD. Yesterday I purchased the Skygod>Skytitan package and I got the rank just fine but it says on your shop you also receive 7 mob spawners and 32 diamonds

I never got them, I asked a moderator what to do and they said sometimes it can take a little while but it's been over 12 hours and so I don't think I'm going to get them. They also said to contact Lee your developer, I sent him a message but let's be honest what Java developer does more work than he has to (jk :D)

Also, it says on the shop that Skytitans get an Iron golem pet which I don't have permission to use in game still. (I don't really care much about this one but why false-advertise?)

If I could get my items and possibly the iron golem pet as well I would appreciate it. Feel free to contact me on here or in game YLOD

Cheers

2. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Just to be sure, did you have inventory slots free at the time?

3. YLOD

YLOD Member

I'm pretty sure, I WAS building something but honestly my inventory never really gets full because it annoys me haha.

I'm 95% sure I had 2 slots free for the items

Seems like it'd be pretty easy to just get them to me

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  4. YLOD

YLOD Member

Any time frame on when this developer is going to be here?

One of the reasons I bought the upgrade was for these items and I don't have them :/

5. YLOD

YLOD Member

Leeeroieee Kerahna

Cyk suggested tagging both of you, awaiting your response, this is kind of frustrating

6. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Hello YLOD,

Thanks for letting us know about the Iron Golem pet issue. I have verified that it is indeed advertised as a perk for the SkyTitan rank but was missing in-game. I've added it and made sure that SkyTitans can spawn them as pets.

As for the items you state you did not receive, our logs from March 9 show they were given to you at the time your rank was applied:

Code:
    [02:22:37] [Server thread/INFO]: [BuycraftX] Dispatching command 'pex user YLOD group remove skygod' for player 'YLOD'.
    [02:22:37] [Server thread/INFO]: User "7d14be87-546e-408e-a59e-a80b0aece1eb/YLOD" removed from group "skygod"!
    [02:22:37] [Server thread/INFO]: [BuycraftX] Dispatching command 'pex user YLOD group set skytitan' for player 'YLOD'.
    [02:22:37] [Server thread/INFO]: [BuycraftX] Dispatching command 'broadcast YLOD is now a &b[&4Skytitan&b]!' for player 'YLOD'.
    [02:22:37] [Server thread/INFO]: CONSOLE issued server command: /broadcast YLOD is now a &b[&4Skytitan&b]!
    [02:22:38] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 2158/INFO]: [BuycraftX] Fetched 2 commands for player 'YLOD'.
    [02:22:38] [Server thread/INFO]: [BuycraftX] Dispatching command 'give YLOD 264 32' for player 'YLOD'.
    [02:22:38] [Server thread/INFO]: CONSOLE issued server command: /give YLOD 264 32
    [02:22:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Giving 32 of diamond to [Skygod] YLOD.
    [02:22:38] [Server thread/INFO]: [BuycraftX] Dispatching command 'give YLOD 52 7' for player 'YLOD'.
    [02:22:38] [Server thread/INFO]: CONSOLE issued server command: /give YLOD 52 7
    [02:22:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Giving 7 of mob spawner to [Skygod] YLOD.
    [02:22:50] [Async Chat Thread - #141/INFO]: [YLOD] [Skytitan] YLOD: Yosh
    [02:22:56] [Async Chat Thread - #141/INFO]: [YLOD] [Skytitan] YLOD: Ya boy a skytitan now

Although it is possible for items to be lost if there isn't enough space in your inventory to receive them, there is always an entry in the logs when this happens, immediately after the failed /give command, showing the number and type of items lost. There is no such log entry after the items were given to you, and there is no record of any diamonds or spawners being lost on that date due to lack of inventory space.

I do see that you placed 32 diamonds and 7 mob spawners in a chest at -18789 35 40201 about 15 minutes after your rank was applied.

upload_2019-3-16_17-3-2.png

These were the only items you placed into this chest at that time, so you had to have placed them there knowingly and deliberately. And just a few seconds later you had this exchange with Michael :

Code:
    [02:37:30] [Server thread/INFO]: michael1234 issued server command: /r That's strange, I'll see if maybe it can be changed. It was probably just copied over from the old shop and they forgot to change it.
    [02:37:32] [Server thread/INFO]: YLOD issued server command: /r also it says we get 7 spawners and 32 dias
    [02:37:43] [Server thread/INFO]: YLOD issued server command: /r How long until those usually come
    [02:37:50] [Server thread/INFO]: michael1234 issued server command: /r Did you recently buy the rank?
    [02:37:57] [Server thread/INFO]: YLOD issued server command: /r Yeah like 15 min ago
    [02:38:09] [Server thread/INFO]: YLOD issued server command: /r its no biggie if I dont get it
    [02:38:14] [Server thread/INFO]: YLOD issued server command: /r But it'd be nice lol

7. YLOD

YLOD Member

Thank you for replying.

I do remember there being a chest at those coordinates you posted, I must have placed them there without realizing it soon after I got the rank as you said it was 15 minutes. I still don't remember what happened to the items but I mean since you have logs saying they were there I guess there isn't much I can do.

Thank you for the iron golem as well, you guys can archive this thread or whatever if you'd like

8. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Thank you for your thread on a donation issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.