Accepted [Depreession] Unknown [Lemonade] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Depreession, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Depreession

Depreession New Member

IGN:
    Depreession
    1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums/ Discord ): Classic

2. In-game name: Depreession

3. Full exact Ban Message: “Reason: Attempted scam/toxiticity. Appeal @ Skyblock Forums -Lemonade”

4. Did you read the rules ? Yes I did, in game and the ones posted on the forums

5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I’m not sure as I don’t remember joining the server prior to today, however if I were to guess I'd say I was being disorderly and attempting to scam other users somehow and I was also being toxic. (based on ban reason)

6. Was this an incorrect ban? Unsure

7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Not to my knowledge

8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned because I am simply unsure on my reason behind being banned. Although my ban message states I was attempting to scam/being toxic I have no memory and do not recall doing these actions. If I did, it must have been a long time ago as I’ve not even played Minecraft in a few months/over a year (besides when I changed my name a few weeks ago, I played once in Singleplayer). I believe that my punishment is fair and reasonable if the reason is correct. I know that rules are in place to ensure that the community is a fun, safe and kind place to be around; which if my ban is true then I had very much so made it none of those things. If I had committed these actions then I take full responsibility and I sincerely apologise for my actions. I will ensure that I do not repeat those actions in the future for any reason at any time. During my punishment I have learnt that my actions are wrong and that they severely affect the server for other players and also the server in general in a negative way. As a precaution I have changed my password to ensure that nobody can log into my account and that may be the reason behind my ban. (my password was not very strong). I hope you can forgive my actions, or at least reduce my punishment from a permanent ban and allow me to continue playing on your server at some point.
    Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you consider accepting my ban appeal. Have a great day.

2. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.