December's Island Competition [Economy]

Discussion in 'Events & Competitions' started by 52Phenomenon, Dec 2, 2022.

1. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    [​IMG]

Welcome back to the Monthly Island Competition! Each month our players battle it out to be crowned champion and have their island named the best on the server for that month.

We are pleased to announce that the winner of November’s Island Competition was OakiiDoakie with their island /visit OakiiDoakie! Oakk , you will be receiving your discord role and in game prizes very shortly! Congratulations, and thank you to everybody who entered last month's contest!

Now to this month's competition...

As November’s contest was held on /skyblock, this month the contest is switching back to /economy! Remember that they will be alternating each month! As always, if you have any questions about the contest, feel free to /msg 52Phenomenon when you catch me in game or contact me on discord @ 52Phenomenon#9268.

Your task is simple: create an island (or enter an already completed island) on our Economy server and submit it. By entering, you have the chance of winning the following:
    • A custom medal from me that will only be obtainable from winning this competition[​IMG]
    • A role on the Skyblock Discord that will only be given out to those that win our competitions
      [​IMG]
    • An extended feature in the #island-showcase channel on the Skyblock Discord
      • The winner's showcase will include more images and much more detail about the island
    • 1x Pig Spawner
    To win, we ask that all entrants follow the criteria set:
    • You must be the owner of the island that you submit
      • Your entry cannot be an island that you sold to another player
    • The island must be submitted by the player that built the majority of it
    • The island must be on our Economy server
    Your islands will be judged by our team of Super Moderators. The winner will be announced by me on this thread, and will also be included in the thread for next month's competition. Islands will be judged on how unique they are, how well they are built, and their general look. To enter, please reply below with this format:
    • In-game name:
    • Discord name and tag(e.gName#0001):
    • Island picture(s):
    • Have you entered your island in our island competition before?
    Note: You may enter the same island each month, but this means that you are unlikely to win. Entering a new build each month will increase your chances of winning if you have already won.

We look forward to seeing the entries! As always, the competition will begin on the 1st and end on the 25th, allowing us time to decide our winners. Entries made after the deadline will not be considered, so please make sure you enter on time!

Good luck everybody!

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
  2. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

IGN:
    arxh__
    First

GG oakie

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    good luck to this months entrants!

4. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Thanks for the support on my island for the previous month. Good luck to all participants this month!

5. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    congratulations oak!!! and good luck to everyone who enters this month :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Nomrial

Nomrial Active Member

IGN:
    Nomrial
    good luck to everyone who enters!!

7. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    gl to the entrants

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. CraftWithAbbie

CraftWithAbbie Active Member

IGN:
    CraftWithAbbie
    This is my First Island Compition Entry, I Joined towards the end of July.

IGN: BriefingApple5
    Discord: Apple5#1201

Summary about my Island, I have an excellent Low Priced, High Profits Sugarcane and cactus spawn profit shop, with melons and pumpkins, mushrooms and other item all availablre for profits. Currently I'm working on my WInter Holiday Spawn, this months theme being Christmas :D

You can enter my xmas gift giveaway, and be in a chance of winning ofther donated gifts from players also. There is the Christmastree tinsel parkour, with a cake reward at the top of the tree, and interactive snowball machines and musical spawn noteblock songs. Visit Santa and sit on His lap for a photo Opportunity, and feed the raindeertreats :D
    You can go ice skating, but becareful not to fall through the ice o_O

Exploring my island you will find a museum of rares, maparts, banners and collecatbles, a sheep farm with over 87,000 white sheep in one single stack, and my food profit shop, where i have a fully functioning 27 animal spawner farm filling my profit shop every day.

view the pixel art wall in all its magnificance, and the new xmas winter ixel art wall also, much much more to see, with more being build every day ! :heart:

Below are a few of the island highlights, being too many to choose, ive tried to go for my faves

Hope you enjoy the island, and tours are always avaible if requested :D

upload_2022-12-14_13-7-48.png

upload_2022-12-14_13-8-18.png

upload_2022-12-14_13-8-49.png

upload_2022-12-14_13-9-25.png

upload_2022-12-14_13-10-41.png
    (many more photos to choose from, these are my few highlights)

Thanks, And Good Luck everyone! :heart:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Congrats to December's winner, Briefingapple5 with their island /visit BriefingApple5!

Enter next for next month here!

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Nomrial

Nomrial Active Member

IGN:
    Nomrial
    gg briefingapple5!!!

11. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    ayyee gg apple!

12. CraftWithAbbie

CraftWithAbbie Active Member

IGN:
    CraftWithAbbie

Thankyou so much :blush: This has been a fantastic opportunity for me to share my builds and skills witht he eco and skyblock community, im looking forwarsa to sharing many of my new ideas when the server updates :heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Beens

Beens Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BeensMC
    Very well deserved, GG Apple!