Dear everyone who is down about the gold problem

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bard, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    I get that big changes are tough. But you gotta move on. The quicker you get over yourselves the better. Its 2019. Maybe its for the better. People had to adapt from the change to economy. People had to get used to classic -> current skyblock. Things change, markets crash, and things wont go your way. Always have a backup plan and I wish everyone the best for this year in skyblock. This update certainly wont stop me from doing what i want with my island and neither should it for you guys. Those complaining, take change into deeper thought. Those alright with it, good on you.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    NOTE:

Having Bigger Levels doesn't make your island better, The Creativity does, Having Big Grinders near your Island makes it lag so much like StupidOP.

You gotta move on.

3. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    This. This right here.
    Levels weren't meant to be abused. They were supposed to show how much work and effort went into an island. They were supposed to be fun, but there are always the people that find a way to get to the top by abusing the system. None of that was supposed to happen, and I like the fact that something's finally happening about it.

Time to move on and play fairly.

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

The fun was taken out of skyblock because of lag and abuse of blocks to make very high island levels. Hopefully the fun will return when people realise there is more to life than afk farming for one block.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rickrolll

Rickrolll Active Member

IGN:
    Rickrolll
    I rather that the spawners don't spawn pigman due to MASSIVE lag , and I like the way gold blocks are now 1:1

6. catclaw4335

catclaw4335 Active Member

IGN:
    catclaw4335
    I'm more worried about the decrease in bone production honestly.

7. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Maybe just remove island level and see who can get the most gold blocks some people would stop caring for spawners could help a little

8. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    skeletons still spawn

9. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    so what happened? o_O

10. catclaw4335

catclaw4335 Active Member

IGN:
    catclaw4335
    yes but pigmen are mostly farmed, not skeletons. so bone production will be slower.

11. BennyDonut

BennyDonut Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    What you just said is true and thats why I stick to /classic. /skyblock is a great server but the the fact that it feels like oh you should have big grinders and level just to be like cool or something makes me feel like I rather stick with /classic. Which I truly understand why /classic doesn't really get updates and it should stay like that for awhile, the fun that you can socialize and interact with players more deeply while building great islands and helping each other.