Warned [DayDreamYT] Inappropriate Chat [Warned]

Discussion in 'Reports: Kicked/Warned' started by Gauge, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:08 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. Gauge

Gauge New Member

IGN:
    12_GAUGE_BB_GUN
    2019-09-12_21.40.31.png 2019-09-12_21.29.11.png Server: Economy
    My ingame name: 12_GAUGE_BB_GUN
    Offender's ingame name: DayDreamYT
    Rule broken and description: The offender broke the rule "Disrespectful or Inappropriate Comments." As is stated in the rule, "it is expected that all players are to be treated with respect," yet s/he clearly did not follow this rule. The offender brought up that s/he was watching the democratic debate on Steven Crowder's youtube channel as s/he played (as to why he said this, I have no clue). Someone else responded that he should "leave that political garbage on TV where it belongs," and the offender reported that s/he had angered some "snowflakes" (I do not have screenshots of this, but I believe another player does, who may or may not be submitting a report). I responded that some of said "snowflakes" might report him, and that he should be more careful. At this time, I did not intend to report him, I just wanted to warn him, as I thought it would be a silly thing to get banned or muted for. However, the offender simply doubled down. S/he then said what I have in my screenshots, in reaction to another player's and my comments. I think you would agree that this is disrespectful.
    I understand that I have no evidence for a fair chunk of my description. I know that this will not be taken into account. I felt like providing context.

2. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    I'll give the player a warning when I log on soon :)

3. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    52Phenomenon

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.