Denied Darth_Gabe|Banned by Borahae | Island farming / dirt mafia[Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Darth_Gabe (2nd), Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Gabe (2nd)

Darth_Gabe (2nd) New Member

1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock
    2. Your username on the platform in question: Darth_Gabe
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Banned by Borahae for island farming / dirt mafia
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I was talking about the dirt mafia in chat.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? Yes
    7. Were you ever banned before on Skyblock? If so, what for? Yes. I have been banned for island farming already and i served my time for that.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I didn't even do it this time when I logged on today. If I am banned a second time for island farming, that would double jeopardy which I am protected from by the 5th amendment. I am quite familiar with these rules (As you may know by now) and no wheres in it does it say "dirt mafia" is a rules violation.
    Thanks,
    Love,
    Darth_Gabe

2. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I don't know what the 5th amendment is and that is fairly irrelevant.

Firstly, you were banned for island farming, and I caught you again, island farming. And no, placing many single chests with 2 dirt inside does not mean we don't know you island farmed.

Secondly, dirt mafia in the ban is to indicate that you are part of this group and we know you only care about breaking rules until you get what you want.

Thirdly, you read the rules, you know the rules and know all this is illegal

Lastly,
    [​IMG]
    Maybe another server will let you create a dirt mafia and troll around but ours certainly won't be :)

3. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.