Denied DanR34 Staff Application. Dan.#47777

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by lonexkingminer, May 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonexkingminer

lonexkingminer Well-Known Member

IGN:
    DanR34
    SKYBLOCK.NET STAFF APPLICATION

My name is Dan and I'm from the UK, I have been playing Minecraft ever since its release on the Xbox 360 in 2012. In 2015 I got my first computer and downloaded Minecraft, I always wanted to do a Skyblock world and now that I had access to servers I decided to find my first skyblock server to join. After hours of searching, I found Skyblock.net. What separated this server from all the others is that this server has the friendliest most helpful community out of all the other servers I searched through. Every time I needed help with something within the server or just if I had a problem with Minecraft, People were always there to help out and that's why I always come back to this server. The reason I want to apply for staff is that I want people new or old to the server to experience the same support and friendliness I experienced when I first joined the server.

I started playing Skyblock.net properly in 2016, I took a couple of brakes here and there but I have never stopped playing for a large period of time. The time I have been playing I have made so many new friends and its also given me the opportunity to be part of a community and has also allowed me to also help people whether it be Skyblock related or not.

I own a couple of screens capturing software like OBS, Medal, and Nvidia overlay.

During the Covid-19 pandemic, I am able to be active on Minecraft for about 12 hours a day. After the pandemic is over or lockdown restrictions are settled I will be able to be active for about 9 hours.

I want to be a staff for Skyblock.net because I feel I have the necessary skills and patience to be a moderator on the server. I enjoy helping people and I want people to have the best possible experience as possible whilst playing on the server. I would make sure that everyone's problems are solved and no one is left in chat trying to get someone to help them.

I am very passionate about gaming and have grown up to love and play games. I run many game servers for many different games like Battlefield, Ark Survival, and Minecraft. Running these servers has taught me a lot on how to moderate a server. It has given me the patience and understanding of how to be as professional and helpful as possible, to me patience, professionalism, and helpfulness is what I think makes a moderator a good moderator.

I have been temp banned once In the server and that was back in 2016 for dropping people into the void whilst doing a skin competition, at the time I didn't know that was a rule and I apologised for my actions.

2FA is enabled for my account.

I do not meet the requirement of 50 posts on the Forum, When I help people I tend to do it in-game, If I were a mod I would probably use the Forum a bit more.

Thank you for reading my application

Dan.

2. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    Hi... Unfortunatelly you need 50 posts to be able to apply... Sorry.

3. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Sorry, you will have to have 50 posts to apply for staff :(
    52Phenomenon
    Southwark
    GeooBerry

It may take you a bit, but buy slowly contributing to the forums, you will eventually get to 50 posts, and be able to apply for staff. Good luck getting there, and I look forward to seeing your next application once you have the requirements :D
    Have a good day :D

I would advise you to read a few forums before you apply again. They will help you!
    [READ before Posting]Information For Applicants | Skyblock Forums

Make sure that the next time you apply, you meet the requirements :p. They are required, after all. Its cool that you made an application, and I am looking forward to the next one!

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  4. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
  5. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Good luck when you re-apply :) Careful you don't post farm to apply though ;)

6. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
  7. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Why you bully south xD

I have no clue what was so informative about this but I guess pill decided that it was informative. xD
    bruh justinberry why did you join it xD

Southo come lockeroo this threadyboi

Wait no geo is online

GeooBerry

Oop no now Fran is online

Frxxxn

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  8. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.