Economy /daily streaks

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Jerrry, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    Okay, as it is right now, /daily is pretty useless. It doesn't give all that much and needs a buff. I believe that every consecutive day you use /daily, the value of /daily would increase. Here's an example:
    Day 1: 500 skybucks
    Day 2: 1000 skybucks
    Day 3: 1500 skybucks
    Day 4: 2000 skybucks
    Day 5: 2500 skybucks
    Day 6: 3000 skybucks
    Of course, so it doesn't get too OP, it would probably need to cap out at some point, maybe somewhere around 10k skybucks.
    (i don't play survival so I don't know if there's /daily there but if there is let me know so I can include it in the thread)
    :heart:
    If you neutral/no support for the sole reason of the money rising too fast, it wouldn't be hard to just adjust the numbers. Maybe incrementing by 100-250 would be best. I do agree that 500 skybucks increase every day is OP. In my opinion, it should rise by 50 the first day, 100 the second day, 150 the third day, and every day after the third day it should increase by 200.
    (500, 550, 650, 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, ...)

• Support Support x 3
    • Neutral Neutral x 3
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  2. Lw5

Lw5 Active Member

IGN:
    Lw5
    Streaks would be a cool addition but it should cap at way lower than 10k.
    It would change the market of items way too hard in my oppinion :D

3. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

I completely agree with lw, it should be cap at lower than 10k

anyhow i would love for something like this to be implemented though!! support :))

4. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    Capping at 10k in my opinion could be OP, but missing one day can lose you so much profit. People will be inclined to be more active to keep their daily streaks. I don't know how it will play out for people with tons of alts though... I don't like the fact that people might be able to buy NFA alts from alt shops to get huge daily bonuses, that might end up being a problem

5. Valeane

Valeane Member

IGN:
    Valeane
    There are a few threads on this already I think...

But I agree with /daily needing a change. I like the idea of increasing the price each day, but 10k also seems a little much to me too. Maybe it should just start over each time you reach the 7th day, so you get maybe 5k on day 7 and then go back to 300 and start again. That would get you roughly 70k per month if you do all days.

6. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    well, if you do voting you get a gift card and you can sell the gift card for so much more than that.
    Either way, it would be nice to start with a high cap and adjust until its not too OP but people are still using /daily often

7. Valeane

Valeane Member

IGN:
    Valeane
    True, but I feel like /daily should just be a little extra money, it's just free money. Right now you get 9k a month for doing /daily every day haha. Voting gives the server something in return, /daily does not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Craney100

Craney100 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Craney100
  9. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
  10. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    Neutral for now, maybe make it increase by 100 skybucks per day rather than 500. A cap of 5000 would be good imo, as you would have to spend quite a while getting to that point

11. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    From the thread that Craney mentioned

12. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    I completely agree with /daily needing a buff. Personally a fan of the daily streak prize increasing idea, however I do believe there should be a cap at some point- as Lw stated. Neutral leaning towards support.

13. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    isnt my cat cute

bump

14. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    A vote between Neutral and Support, would it affect economy or this would be too easy to get money though? (Would it make players on daily or just getting on to claim streak?)

15. Marvin

Marvin Active Member

IGN:
    _Marvinn_
    I would love this feature. but imho the best solution is: add 500 every day. And reset it every month so people will be more active to collect their daily too. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    Switching to support, still not excited about the extreme growth of this reward. I'm sure that something reasonable will be implemented, however.