Daily Drop Parties at /visit Crimsonwrath

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by Crimsonwrath, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Crimsonwrath

Crimsonwrath Well-Known Member

Hey guys!
    So earlier today, I did a drop party which included 16 emeralds, 64 diamonds, 16 spawners, a lot of grass, iron, and redstone, and 8 dchests of misc. banners, tools, armor, and other items. Thanks to those of you who attended, and congrats to those who got rare items! The point of this is to help out people (primarily greenbeans) who struggle to get items like this on their own from the start. I'd like to begin doing drop parties like this almost every day, obviously not always this extreme, but enough to assure everyone who comes leaves happy. It was a lot of fun, and I think I definately sent a lot of people home richer than they came.
    However, eventually I'm obviously going to run out items to do this with, so if you would like to donate items, I'd really appreciate it. Message me in forums or in-game, really anything is appreciated. Donations are really needed to assure that I can make drop parties like the one today happen regularly. Thanks! I'll certainly be doing drop parties consisting of random items every day from now out.

Thanks,
    Crimsonwrath
    (I've been asked this many times, no I'm certainly not quitting :p)

2. Ecstaxi

Ecstaxi Active Member

OMG! I should have come earlier! I only was on 20 mins ago.

3. RocketOG

RocketOG Guest

Nicehhjjjjjjjjjjjh

4. RainbowCat_x

RainbowCat_x Member

that's awesome

5. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Kind of you sir