Declined D400 advantages[Off-Topic]

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by ImBlue, Aug 25, 2019.

Tags:
?

Is the lack of difference between d250 and d400 fair

Poll closed Sep 1, 2019.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImBlue

ImBlue Well-Known Member

To have a donor400 rank displays dedication and money spent on the server, needless to mention that it’s unobtainable anymore, providing the rank with rareness. As of the new server after classic, there is no difference between donor250 and donor400 which is completely unfair - the kids and the same with the exception of getting one or two extra kits which I already had anyway. On top of this the donor400 rare item of the elytra is easily obtainable without having the rank making the item pointless in giving d400 people who spent money into the server and well as long hours spent.

My idea proposes that once again donor400 gets ALL kits and is giving another creative item for the newer skyblock server. On top of this, donor400 should get a wider range of prefixes including the classic sky god. I have just recently returned from a long break from the server and since my return have noticed that it’s quite unfair how little donor400 differs from donor250 despite the $150 difference in rank which is a LOT of money in my opinion. Thank you for reading and taking your time to listen to what I have to say.

-Blue

• Support Support x 2
  2. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Make d400 great again

3. Thinker

Thinker Active Member

Support- theres not much of a difference between d250 and d400- and they both cost a lot of money or limited time.

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

When donor 400s got the rank on classic it was for that server only. When the new server opened it was a gift that donor 400s were allowed to have elytra and keep their rank.
    In other words we used our creative items already on classic and the elytra was a gift.

We have all kits except the donor ones which is fair and extra perks already. It may not be a lot compared to classic however our rank is classic exclusive and it’s a bonus we get it on the new server.

Also suggestions regarding kits and donor ranks are not being taken so the thread will be closed

5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined because the developers assigned to monitor the Server Gameplay Suggestions forum are unable to consider suggestions involving changes to donor ranks, perks, kits, online shop pricing, sales or discounts.

The staff who decide these matters are not currently seeking player suggestions in these areas. If that ever changes, a separate suggestions section will be set up for them to monitor and reply to such suggestions.

In the meantime, we are happy to consider any suggestions you may have regarding server gameplay mechanics and features, and hope you will always keep thinking of great ways to make the server better for everyone! :)

This thread has been moved to the Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.