Denied d1a's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Shane Harms, Nov 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane Harms

Shane Harms Member

IGN:
    d1a
    Introduction
    I know the role of Helper is a difficult one, but I am committed to making this server a better place. I will do my upmost best and help people whenever I am needed. I will become the symbol of this server, the batman of this city if you will.

Your in-game and discord tag:
    In-game: d1a
    Discord tag: Shono#6693

What time zone are you in?
    EST

Can you speak any additional languages?
    Yes I can speak additional languages, I can speak French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and fluent English.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes, I dont mean to brag but I'm actually a famous youtuber, you might have heard of me. I'm called markiplier, getting back to the topic I have outplayed and OBS.

How long can you be active on our platforms everyday?
    I'm online the server every fleeting second I have, if im not asleep it's skyblock time, if im in class I skip it and play skyblock anyway.

When did you first join Skyblock?
    I joined skyblock in 2014 and have been playing daily ever since.

Have you ever been banned on any platform?
    Yes i got banned on the archon once because I thought it would be pretty funny if I learned how to walk on water.

Do you have any past moderation experience?
    Yes, I have past experience.
    I owned my own server that had millions of players weekly, as well I was a moderator on Hypixel, and we all know how intense hypixel moderating is.

Why do you think you should become a staff member?
    I think I should become a staff member because everyone on the server likes me besides Souly because I'm out for his job, chloe keeps flirting with me so obviously they like me. But in general, Im a funny guy, Im a nice guy, so I will do my best as a staff member and be a funny nice guy.
    Do you meet the requirements for staff?
    Yes, I do and I meet them more than anyone else.

2. Souly0622

Souly0622 Moderator Moderator

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock!
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums before choosing to open a new application in the future. Volunteers are always needed!

This thread has been moved to Denied Applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.