Accepted [Cypriot] Crimsonwrath's Ban Appeal[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Crimsonwrath, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimsonwrath

Crimsonwrath Well-Known Member

Server name (.net / .org ): Both
    In-game name: Crimsonwrath
    Full exact Ban Message: "Go copy another server"
    Did you read the rules ? Many times, enforced them for 3 years
    Why do YOU think you were banned? Because my actions were seen to be offensive and harmful to the server.
    Was this an incorrect ban? Personally, I believe so, however it is Cyp's decesion, and if if he feels I deserve to be banned, than it shall not be questioned.
    Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Looting on .org in 2012
    Why do you think you should be unbanned? I've seen the light. I think that conflicts have been resolved, and I feel that what happened was a misunderstanding, rumors spreading about things that aren't true, even some that are hurtful to players on here, staff members on here, and personally, I'm ready for it to end. I'm not asking for conflict of any sort, and really, I never intended to leave the community. There are still people here that I love. Although I wouldn't be active, I wouldn't mind being able to pop on and see old friends every once in a while.

I would like to request that Cypriot, and only Cypriot would handle this appeal. I realize that I was told before I'm not allowed to appeal, and I hope after recent events that might of changed. Cyp, I'm sorry, I've told you that, but if I've offended you in any way, I really am. This wasn't what I wanted, me and Yoshi just wanted to make a server of our own, we'd made about 10 of them before, so we didn't see it'd be a big deal. Things got out of hand.
    If you deny this, know that I respect your decision, this is your server, and you may do as you please. You won't have to hear from me again if you don't want me here, just know that I want peace. As to anyone else who I have somehow offended, I'm sorry.
    CypriotMerks

2. Crimsonwrath

Anything? Been a while

3. Crimsonwrath

4. Crimsonwrath

just would like to note that this still exists

5. Crimsonwrath

gonna bump this again lol been a month and a half