Withdrawn Cuteymeow's Helper Application(2nd one!<3)

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by cuteymeow, Mar 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    If you’re going to be active by May, you should try to apply in May. We will be alerted when you apply and you’d get opinions then too! You shouldn’t rush your application. Take your time and when you’re actually able to play, slowly start to become active again, engage with the community, help out and then apply. Most of the no supports right now are because of recently closing your application and because you’re not able to come on Minecraft as a whole.

My suggestion (you do not have to do it at all): Close your application for now, reopen it when you’re able to (you have until 3 months to open it after withdrawing), focus on school, try to see that you’re able to become active again in May, do well in school, and whenever you’re ready to reopen, ask your application to be unlocked!

Try to see if you truly want to be a Helper, do you just want the role? Do you just want permissions or is this something you actually wanna do? Take your time, think about it.

I’m going to remain no support at the moment, will reconsider in the future. Good luck. I know you have potential, your personality, your enthusiasm but try to find out if this is something you want to do. :heart:

2. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Application withdrawn at the applicant's request.
    If you would like to reopen your thread, please report this post within the next 90 days, otherwise you will have to create a new application if you wish to be considered!
    This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications.

3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Application re-opened upon the request of the applicant!

4. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    Bump! And Update: I can now use Reddit to communicate. However, I still cannot use Discord. :)

ALSO IM BACK OEWJWi :D

5. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Nice to see you back applying :) , you said you didn't have a discord right, then why's there a tag here?

6. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    I'll be able to use it in a few years. And IDK why it is there

7. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Re no support as you have just returned and my original points still stand. You lied straight to my face in your other staff application which is not a good trait.

8. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Unfortunately, no support.

You’ve just returned from your break and only joined today. I believe it’s too early for you to have reopened. I personally feel like you should try to get more engaged on /economy as well and try to be a bit more active on Forums. Good luck!

9. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    Bumpy Bumpy

10. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    Bumpppp

11. Kotaaaaa

Kotaaaaa Well-Known Member

IGN:
    DatDudeKotaaaaa
    The application has nice detail to certain parts. There are a few reason for no support this way. One thing I noticed is discord, that is one of the application requirements and you stated that you could not use discord. School sounds to me on your end that it would possibly effect your time on the server to be active as need be. I feel as you should possibly wait it out and see how school controls your time and possibly apply when you know for sure you will have some dedicated time to the server and forums. :) Good Luck!

12. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    no support, you’re still not able to access discord which is one of the main communication platforms. it would be a lot more beneficial if you could find a chance to get discord before applying.

13. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    Bump....

14. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    Very important edit: I CAN USE DISCORD NOW WOOT

15. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

So did your parents finally let you use discord,

also wasn’t your discord name different before can’t remember

16. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    Yes they let me use discord, and also yes my username was different. I had to make a new account because I could not have the username cuteymeow bc it made people target me or something

17. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
  18. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    hey cutey! i’ll be heading with neutral.
    even though you’re my wife on skyblock, i’ve seen you been highly inactive on survival and eco (16 days or more) as from reading posts it says your parents deleted minecraft and you need an admin password to install it on your mac. i’d suggest wrapping up anything else, seeing how since it’s july you should be out of school and going forward to the next grade. if you aren’t going to a summer camp or anything, which is sadly possible you may go to a summer camp, you should ask your parents to install minecraft again. that was the bad things section, but the good things is that i’ve seen you help people out on economy, sometimes you log on skyblock one or two times per 1-2 weeks though, so you should improve that.

once i’ve seen you come back, i’ll probably be changing my opinion but i’m sitting on 2 lines right now

19. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    My parents let me have Minecraft again. And the only camp I'll be going to is a 2 day band camp.

20. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    IMG_7379.jpg

Why keep an application open for a server you don't even enjoy playing anymore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.