NA CrystalCreeper_'s Trial Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Crystal, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

About Me: I am a huge video gamer and love the Skyblock server and forums. I am a great violinist and do very well academically. Right now I am all honors classes. I love helping people and enjoy doing something for the community!

Your in-game name: CrystalCreeper_ (It was previously CoolCreeper20202)
    Which time zone are you in? EST (Eastern Standard Time)
    Which languages do you speak? I speak many languages so I can communicate with many people. I am fluent in English and am learning French, Latin, Hindi, Italian, and Finnish. I
    pick up on languages quickly and am able to learn them very fast.
    What Country do you live in?: I habit the United States.
    Do you have 2FA enabled?: Yes, It has been enabled.
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?: Yes, I do have recording software, I have used it many times already.
    How long have you been playing Skyblock?: I have been on the forums for almost two years, but I have been in-game a bit longer.

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?) I have never been banned before on Skyblock or any other Minecraft server. I stick to the rules and cooperate with all staff.
    Why do you think you should be a mod? I think I should be a moderator because I am very friendly. I treat people the way I would want to be treated. I understand some people might have a bad day and just might need a little help. I also, don't get easily annoyed when someone needs help, so if they need a lot of help I can understand where they are coming from, because I was once in their shoes.

Some other traits are:
    Good at Multi-Tasking
    I am very good at Multi-Tasking. I have handled multiple issues at once at times, to prevent other players from waiting to get help if a moderator is not on, afk, or busy with their own issue.
    Fast Typer
    I can type and reply very quickly to messages. This is very helpful because I can get other players the information they need very quickly and efficiently.
    Helpful

When ever anyone has a problem I help them as soon as I see the message on the screen. It does not matter what it is. I also understand that sometimes I wont be able to always play on my island and Instead I might have to help people. To be honest I don't mind helping people.
    Non Biased
    If someone I know is doing something wrong I have no problem banning them if necessary. They won't get any special perks or anything. In a situation if someone has a issue I consider both people and their situation. If one of them is mean I wont automatically go to the other persons side. I only do things that are morally right.
    Giving
    If the server can't refund an item I personally refund certain items to people. If a new player falls off their island and lost all of their supplies I would have no problem supplying the items or grass that they need. It does not matter how hard I worked to get that particular item. That's why I describe myself as giving. I do not scam people when I trade, if anything I try to keep the price affordable.
    Smart
    I am a straight A student. I can tell when people are lying or scared. In that way I can react to the emotion in a friendly or stern way. I know what thing will get me or other people in trouble and I will not do whatever that may be. I also memorize and type things like rules and Commands very fast. That means I would be able to help people when needed by giving warnings and advice.
    Mature

For my age I am extremely mature. Everybody gets goofy once in a while but I tend to stay calm. Any Problem I am faced with I handle very maturely by not freaking out and instead looking at how to fix the issue. I don't swear or curse and I try to keep chat sort of clean without bugging people so younger kids on my island and other island don't get exposed to bad behavior. I put my maturity before my opinion to keep my behavior balanced. For example if people were protesting something in chat causing spam I would not argue or promote any of that. I would recommend for the not to spam, which involves maturity to rise above my opinion.

How long can you be active on the server every day? After school and martial arts I have at least 1-5 hours each day to go on any server. I try my best and usually end up staying on longer. If I miss a day I can make up those hours on the next day.
    Summer:
    Monday- 30 mins.-5 hours
    Tuesday- 30 mins- 5 hours
    Wednesday- 30 mins-5 hours
    Thursday- 30 mins-5 hours
    Friday 30 mins-6 hours
    Saturday- 30 mins-9 hours
    Sunday- 30 mins-9 hours

School:
    Monday- 30 mins- 5 hours
    -Cross Country
    -Debate Club
    Tuesday- 30 mins-6 hours
    -Cross Country
    Wednesday- 30 mins-6 hours
    -Cross Country
    -Key Club
    Thursday- 30 mins-6 hours
    -Cross Country
    -Martial Arts
    Friday 30 mins-6 hours
    -Cross Country
    -Model UN
    -National Honors Society
    Saturday-30 mins-10 hours
    Sunday- 30 mins-10 hours

2015-09-28_21.29.57.png

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes I have been a moderator on other servers. I have been a moderator on 3 servers and a admin on 2 servers. The two servers I was admin on sadly closed down of griefing problems. On the other servers I was a mod on I was good at catching people griefing and I restored the peace a lot. Unfortunately two of the servers closed when the owners went to college at UCONN. The one server that is left was taken over by me and I now run it. It is a moded server so its a lot harder to maintain. My main job on those servers was to help people who needed help because I was told I had good "people skills"

Do you meet the requirements for staff?
    I have over a fifty Post Count

I have had Two Factor Authentication active.
    I've been registered for more than two weeks.
    I have Skype. My username is in the hidden content as I only want staff and certain trusted members to know it due to privacy.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

Thank you for reading my application for trial moderator. If you have any suggestions you can post them below. I am open to criticism. You may contact me through the forums or in the server itself and I will fix all errors or grammatical problems. I will also elaborate if needed.

• Support Support x 33
    • No Support No Support x 1
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  2. funnyfishy202

funnyfishy202 Member

Support,
    CoolCreeper20202 was the one who told me about the forums. She helped me on the first day of skyblock and she also told me all of the basics .:)

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  3. Crystal

Thank You!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  4. LivingShadow

LivingShadow Experienced Member

45% Support.
    Needs a bit more info.
    Bold/Underline some of the more important facts.
    I see that you just joined the forums, and try to be active on forums, I haven't seen you in game, but it might be because of time-zones. I'll keep an eye out for you.
    Good Luck! :)

5. Crystal

Thank You for the luck. I did just join the forums but I have been on the server for a couple months now.
    Thank you for the suggestions I can fix everything now.
    Good Luck on your application!

6. Sunflowerkiss

Sunflowerkiss Active Member

7. Crystal

Thank You everyone who supports me!

8. camy1238

camy1238 Active Member

Support.

9. Crystal

Thank You camy1238,
    Good Luck on your application as well!

10. RocketWarrior

RocketWarrior Well-Known Member

I support 9999% +{Insert Unreadable Number Here)
    I hope I can do a good mod app. ;/

11. Crystal

Thank You for the support!
    You probably can do an even better application then mine. If you need tips let me know!
    Good Luck with yours!

12. KeemstarVEVO

KeemstarVEVO Well-Known Member

20% support
    i never seen you in game :/ [timezones maybe?]

13. Layla

Layla Active Member

I'm going to have to say 25% support for now.

•I rarely see you on the server (maybe timezones)
    •Try being more active on the forums.
    •Maybe you could spread out the app a bit more? It's hard to read since it's all cramped together.

I'll keep an eye out for ya, good luck -Layla :)

14. Crystal

I have not been in game for a week because i have been away looking at my new house. I apologize for not being on and will try to get on as much as possible.
    Thank you for your advice!

15. Crystal

Thanks for your advice,
    I have been trying to be active on the forums and in game even more now that i have came back.
    I have fixed the spacing issue.
    Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  16. Chiyami

Chiyami Experienced Member

#PartialSupport

~Haven't really seen you on (timezones maybe)
    ~Haven't seen ya helping (timezones maybe)

#Gl

17. Crystal

Chiyami,
    Thank you for the partial support!
    I have been trying to increase my time spent on the server because many people have said they have not seen me on. time zones may be a factor in this however I will still increase the time I spend on the server.
    When I am on I do help people a lot. I tend to handle everything through /msg because I tend to notice people are more comfortable and open to help when the whole server does not know about their issue because of reasons like they might feel embarrassed.
    Thank You for your suggestions!

18. SlendyJake

SlendyJake Member

Support,Dont see you on alot but i guess its maybe because of the timezone, though i stay up all night xD
    good luck

19. Crystal

Thank You for the support!
    Good Luck on your application as well! :)

20. NotoriousShark

NotoriousShark Active Member

25% support, never seen you on, but an extremely well written application here, your vocabulary is immense! also it's great that your education is on the right path, having your educated mind as a moderator would be great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.