Crimsonwrath's (pc1008831) Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Crimsonwrath, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Crimsonwrath

Crimsonwrath Well-Known Member

Cool Text - Crimsons Mod Application 211815184824568.png

Introduction:

If you don't personally know me, my name is Connor (Most of you know me by Crimson or pc), and I would like to start by thanking everyone for viewing my application, rather if you support it or not, your time and opinions are much appreciated. This is my second application, as I felt like the last one could of been written much better than it was, so I decided to start from scratch taking to mind all the suggestions I got on my previous application (Thanks to all those who support and critiqued that :)). Many of you know me by the name pc1008831, as I was a .org moderator under that name for over 3 years, but unfortunately I had to resign because of lack of time due to school and marching band. I am now applying for .net, as I have began playing this server as opposed to .org because most of the people I know have migrated here, and I feel like .net needs more help than .org does at the time. I'm currently 16 years old and live in Texas, am in mostly honors classes, and spend the majority of the time that I am not on skyblock in marching band. I took a long break from skyblock, and returned about a month ago. If you have yet to see me in game, hopefully that will change soon, and I look forward to meeting you!
    If you would like to get to know me a little bit better, check out my introduction thread:
    Crimson's Introduction | Skyblock Forums
    Lets get started!

Your in-game name: Crimsonwrath (I go by the nickname Crimson), I previously went by pc1008831
    What timezone are you in? UTC-06:00
    What country do you live in? USA
    What languages do you speak? English, and I know basic Spanish.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I use screenshots for basic things and have Gyazo to screen record.
    Why do you think you should become a mod?
    As previously stated, I was a mod on .org for over 3 years. That being said, I can confidently say that I know my way around. I know the routine of being a staff member, so I think if I was given another chance, I would fit back in quite easily. I truly care about making the experience better for every player, and I am willing to sacrifice my own playtime to help out others whenever it is necessary.
    The following are some qualifications that I believe all mods should have, and I think that I possess all of them.

Active
    I am on the server nearly every day whenever I have the chance, and for the past couple weeks I have been online for an average of 5 hours an afternoon. I am more than happy to commit myself to being there whenever I am needed, and although I can not be in-game during school, I am generally on the forums throughout the day.

Mature
    I would consider my self to be extremely mature for my age, and I have no doubt that I will be able to handle any situations that are put in front of me. I know to always do the correct and responsible thing, as being a mod is not about having fun.

Understanding
    I have never been banned before on this server, but I have on other servers, and I know that it is not a good feeling. Anybody who enjoys playing on a server never wants to see a "banned" message on their screen when they try to log in. Because of this I am aware that you cannot simply throw punishments around, because it is a much bigger deal to the player receiving them than to the one implementing them. All punishments must have a valid reason.

Responsible
    I am willing to put my responsibilities on the server above all else. I can make sure that my work will get done, and I will be on constantly to fulfill my promises. I will not shy away from a situation because it isn't fun or enjoyable, I realize my duties to the server and am more than responsible enough to get them done.

Experienced
    Obviously I have a good amount of experience as a staff member, I know my way around in-game as well as forums, and I have also worked with many of the current mods. I know the system and have performed many of the tasks required previously as a staff member.

Friendly
    Most importantly, I consider myself to be an overall friendly person. I will always be kind to players regardless of my personal opinion on them. I personally view kindness as one of the most important qualities of a moderator, and I am aware of the impact even a simple welcome could have on a new player.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    Monday - Around 4-8 hours after or occasionally before school.
    Tuesday - Around 4-8 hours after school
    Wednesday - 6-10 hours before and after school (No band!)
    Thursday - Around 4-8 hours before and after school
    Friday - 6-10 hours
    Saturday - 4-10 hours
    Sunday - 6-10 hours

How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    I began playing skyblock.net in september of 2012, so currently over 4 years. I would consider myself to be an experienced member of the community ;)
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Never
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I was a moderator on skyblock.org for 3 years under the name pc1008831 (why I mentioned it in the title). On top of that, I have previously owned my own server as well as modded on 2 large servers and 2 smaller ones.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No

Thanks again for reading this application. Becoming a mod is a big deal for me, and I would love to get back out there and help out again! Your time is much appreciated!

• Support Support x 8
    • No Support No Support x 1
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. ReTna_SalTyyy

ReTna_SalTyyy Member

Very nice application...
    Nice detail and gives a very professional look.
    80% Support
    To get me to 100% be more active in game (Never see you online) Other then that very nice job and I think you will make a good mod!:p

3. Crimsonwrath

I look forward to hearing your response!
    Thanks alot! Hopefully we can make that 100 ;)

4. anna

anna Well-Known Member

support, you have experience, you're active, and you're very friendly. :~)

5. Queen

Queen Guest

Support ! Good luck xoxoxo

6. Crimsonwrath

Thanks alot!

7. Crimsonwrath

8. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

9. Crimsonwrath

10. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Don't know why my message didn't go thru last night.

But support

11. Crimsonwrath

Thanks alot! :heart:

12. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    yas pc1008831!!!

13. rootbeer2222

rootbeer2222 Active Member

No support

Jk support : >

14. TVFilthyFrank

TVFilthyFrank Active Member

Support, full support

15. Crimsonwrath

Thanks, was in the middle of asking why no support xD

Thanks! :heart:

16. Timm

Timm Well-Known Member

IGN:
    TimLatte
    Support IF I see you more active - I never see you online...

17. Crimsonwrath

Not sure what to say to this. I'm generally on after school every day from 6pm-1am in my timezone. I'm usually on around 5 hours a day. Unless you are on then, you probably won't see me, because that's when I'm always on.

18. poggers

poggers Senior Member

SUPPORT FREN

19. Esdeath

Esdeath Active Member

Lazy formatting. Please work on its layout. I am staying neutral for now. Use colours, colours and layout do show off how good you're organised.

I am neutral for now, since your iris seems to be confused.

20. Crimsonwrath

Don't really know how to respond to this...? Please explain how I should make the formatting less "lazy", and color is not necessary. The layout is the required mod application template.