Crazy spawner prices

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by GAMER1232012, Apr 24, 2018.

1. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I'm very curious as to why the price of spawners is so absurdly high right now. It seems to me that the price has only gone up since the beginning and never down.

Any thoughts? Currently prices for 1 spawner rival that of a beacon (16 to 21 diamonds)

2. TrauPho

TrauPho Well-Known Member

Demand for spawners has increased due to pigman farms and demand for diamonds has decreased as people want other resources other than diamonds such as iron for hoppers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Sheep is completely right. I also think that whoever doesn't have kit spawner, must be having a really bad time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. MrABGold

MrABGold Active Member

IGN:
    MrABGold
    You could always try get in /topvotes and buy some :D

5. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    Spawners will always be at a higher price than beacons because of how easy they are to get in-game.

6. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    I won't claim to have any knowledge of the economy, but maybe it's because of the slow supply not meeting the increasing demand. Those with the spawner kit have only had a maximum of three spawner claims since the server has opened, creating a very slow introduction of the blocks. If the server was made up of 100 Skytitans with kit spawner, on day one, there might've been 100 spawners, but only 300 diamonds in the economy--1:3 ratio. After three months, there would be 300 spawners, and 27,000 diamonds--1:90 ratio.
    All the while, the server has increased in new players joining in recent months, raising the non-donor to donor ratio. People are easily able to obtain diamonds, some people 3 every day, but very few are able to obtain spawners. Wealth is accumulating, people are now looking beyond the starting point and wanting to make farms (and as such will need to obtain spawners), further increasing demand, yet the only way of obtaining spawners through monthly kits and costly Buycraft purchases.

7. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Wow last time I was on spawners were barely 13 diamonds. Oh dear that doesnt sound good but hey Im not doomed cause I have kit spawner ;)

8. cheese

cheese New Member

spawners are so expensive i wish i could have one