Accepted [Cornblakes]<Looting>[Athyrix][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Cornblakes, Sep 8, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cornblakes

Cornblakes New Member

1. Cornblakes
    2. Economy
    3. Looting
    4. No I have not read the rules. I don't know where they are on the server but I found some on the forums after the ban.
    5. No the ban was not incorrect. I stole from the guy and it was stupid in retrospect. I was trying to advance in the economy but I should've done it fairly like everyone else.
    6. I have not been banned before.
    7. I would like to be unbanned for a chance to play the game fair and grind the economy like veeryone else. I made a dumb decision to steal and I know not to now. I apologize for trying to cheat the economy.
    8. Athyrix
    9. Yes I understand and agree to the rules and code of conduct.

2. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Where did you put the grass?

3. Cornblakes

Cornblakes New Member

To be honest, I’m not too sure. Either in a chest in the wood structure under the island or in the double chest in the middle of the island on top. That’s where I would have left them unless one of my friends that I share the island with took it out.

4. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    I could not find it in your inventory or Aodhann's.
    Who else lives on the island?

5. Cornblakes

Cornblakes New Member

Wick3dW3in3r and buttcrackspider both love on the island. If it isn’t in theirs then one of them might have placed the blocks so it can just be taken from the island. I got off and they kept playing for a while.

6. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Thank you.
    I've removed the grass, most of it was placed on the island and a few were in wick3dw3in3r's inventory.
    Athyrix will continue this appeal.

7. Cornblakes

Cornblakes New Member

OK thank you.

8. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hi, thank you for appealing and for your patience and apologies for the delay in responding to your appeal.
    I understand after reading your original post that you were not aware of our Skyblock rules which must of led to this incident, however common sense also comes into play where stealing is not allowed in any given place. I do appreciate that you have taken responsibilities for your actions and you have been honest in your appeal, and I thank you for cooperating with us to return the items. It looks like the rules are clear to you now seen as you have formally agreed that you understand and will comply with our rules and code of conduct.

When I was investigating this situation I did find that area with chests and the logs traced the items back to a double chest in the corner, of you putting the items in (as well as your coop mates taking items in and out of the chest but presumably just to take a look). It then also shows you removing all of the items at once and then logs show you doing the command /sell all, can you confirm that the other blocks such as wool, redstone items etc were sold using that command? It's not a big issue as we can deduct the money from your balance and return it to the rightful owner, but we just need to get a better picture of the situation. We have sorted out the grass and the iron that was stolen though, those were the important items and if you could remember what happened to the other items that would be an added bonus. Thanks so much for cooperating with us.

9. Cornblakes

Cornblakes New Member

I only used /sell to sell the iron and red stone items. As for the wool, it was thrown into the void by accident because I was throwing it out of my inventory to just have the iron and red stone for /sell all, however, the wool didn’t land on the block in front of me properly and fell into the void.

10. athyrix

That's alright, the money has been deducted from your balance. I'm sure you are aware but please make sure that you don't end up in this section again by reading the rules over once more before logging back on, you will be unbanned on this occasion. Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy playing the game. :)

11. athyrix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.