Closed Competition! (64 Grass Grand Prize)

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by TheEpicWotsit, Apr 18, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEpicWotsit

TheEpicWotsit Active Member

Hello fellow skyblock players! I have decided to make a competition to give back to the people that make this server the best it can be! Here is more info:

Writing Competition
    I have decided that to win you will have to write a short story about anything you like. (However, keep it G-Rated or I will report your reply.)
    I will judge the winners myself, and I will not be biased. To all my friends who join this competition, no advantages for you! If you would like, please tag a friend so I have more entrants!

Prizes
    1st Place: 64 Grass
    2nd Place: 15 Grass + 5 iron
    3rd Place: 5 Grass
    As you can see, 2nd and 3rd place don't get nearly as good of a prize, so be in it to win it!

To start the comp off, I will tag some people. Please tag anyone so there are enough entrants!

Wolfie
    Lainiii_
    Stray Gamer
    _PVPER_.

Goodluck everyone! :)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. MrBenCraft

MrBenCraft Well-Known Member

Please don't judge,
    I'm absolutely crap at English,
    I wrote this for some reason or another with my school:
    The Promise was Broken
    “I did it, i told him. He’s my best friend and i’ve known him for over a month now. Look he won’t tell anyone, not a single soul.” This is what I said to my boss just before I got caught . I am a spy from Indonesia and i have come to England to collect secret information from the Queen. But one day I was caught and taken to an orphanage because i’m only 11 and apparently it’s illegal for an 11 year old to not be looked after by a parent or a guardian. I couldn’t give up my identity to I pretended I didn’t know who I was and that I had found myself on the pavement sometime last week. Now this all happened because I told my friend. I have a piece of metal in my ear so I can comunicate with my boss. how was I so foolish to trust him, he could be anyone. I had settled in England for 2 months making friends and going to school. I made a friend called Daniel and i went over to his house quite a bit, but he never came round to mine because I lived in a bunker under a field with cows in. Well anyway, here I am now inside big brick walls that towered over the damp and dusty wooden shacks. I contacted my boss and he called a helicopter over to rescue me. There was one small problem though. there was already a helicopter there, hovering above my shack, and it was firing at me. The roof was soon blended into slushy sawdust. I started running for the door, the guards of the orphanage shooting at me with their pistols. Help came at last, I had hidden myself under rubble the had fallen from the walls that had been mauled apart by steel ammunition. a pistol was dropped down to me and I started shooting, heads, arms and chests exploding as the bullets penetrated their skin and organs. my rescue helicopter was now being shot at by the other helicopter. Missiles flew at both of them and they blew up into a massive cloud of fire. I stole the lives of the rest of the guards, then crawled through a broken part of the walls. I was free again, now all i had to do was collect the information.

Ik wat ur thinking this is crap,
    I've already said that I'm crap at English so there's no surprise there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. <MaxZed>

<MaxZed> Well-Known Member

At night everything comes alive...
    Watch out for the toaster.
    (My first story was bigger but the forums said I could not post anything over 150000 Letters xD)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  4. TheEpicWotsit

Haha, you can make it in a couple replies then.

5. Stray Gamer

Stray Gamer Member

Is it ok if there is some violence (It's not gory)?

6. TheEpicWotsit

Yep, totally fine :p

7. Stray Gamer

Stray Gamer Member

just a heads up, the story is very deep to me. It's of swordplay.

8. TVFilthyFrank

TVFilthyFrank Active Member

When is the deadline?

9. TheEpicWotsit

Thursday 20th

10. Stray Gamer

Stray Gamer Member

This is a short addition that I thought of putting into a book that I am writing:

I will be the one to travail. I can’t let the pain get me down. My blood now pumps solidly with a new emotion. I have picked my weapons back up off the ground. I stamp my feet down on the ground and stare Pain in the face. “I am through with falling short!” I exclaim with a new sense of courage! Adrenaline rushes rapidly through my body as a new man emerges inside; I wield my sword. Pain goes to make his move, but I glance it off with my sword. I go head on toward Pain making strike after strike with the full power of my strength. “I have let it go too long!” I yell at Pain, as he blocks each move I make. He goes to make a strike but I backflip away, and steady my feet firmly on the ground as I do a short slide. The dust raises from the ground. He goes after me again, but I jump to the side. I swirl my sword quickly in my hand as I go to strike him, but he turns around just in time and glances it off. He goes to strike again but I block it with my shield. His sword shatters to pieces on my shield. I kick him to the ground. I jump into the air and make a clean slice straight through his chest. He lets out a long breath and all is done. I pull the sword back out, clean it, and put it back in the sheath.

Edit: This story is probably so deep that some people won't understand all the meaning that is in this. This is my personal story of how I overcame the pain and agony of my losses.

11. MrBenCraft

Like it so far Epic Eddie :heart:

12. Stray Gamer

Stray Gamer Member

that's not my name mate. but ty

13. MrBenCraft

Did you change ur name tho?
    (If this is too off topic idm if u delete lol)

14. Stray Gamer

Stray Gamer Member

I changed who I am.

15. TheEpicWotsit

Please stay on topic guys

16. SashaBankzz

SashaBankzz Guest

One day, second day of minecraft, so excited i bought it. Then i met someone special called Joey, he was a very good friend, he told me everything about minecraft and how that server works. Once, we build a FNAF roleplay together and roleplayed there, i felt so happy i found friends! We had our houses and it was cool becausee we could build it how we wanted.But.. he asked me about my skype, i didnt had one so i needed to make one. And what? I did. *Some years later* What is today? It's my 15th Birthday! I was so excited i would met all of my friends on that server! People msged me and spammed me with Happy birthday wishes. After 1 month i felt something special for Joey, that i didnt felt for another guy. And what i did? i expressed him my feelings...But!! He said he liked me too and we had a relationship! The next day, i was texting him to skype and he wasnt answering.. i was a bit nervous what's going on but he texted me '' Hey bae im on another server! '' I told him '' Ok! what server so i will join?? '' And he told me the ip... then i joined the server and tped joey. And what i see?? there was another girl there. I was getting a bit mad but he told me she's just a friend.i said ok, and i asked if he could trust me on his plot, he did. Because it was a big house he built it with her, i checked his room when he wasnt near and opened a chest..And i found a book called i love you written by him... I opened it and read it... I wanted to cry. cry.. and cry... because that book wasnt for me..but for 'er.He wrote that he loves her more than anyone else. and im a nothing to him.. a big empty nothing.. he said he will die for her,but he never told that to me.. i locked myself in my room and cried for a long time.Then i joined skyblock, where i found REAL friends that wont play tricks on me, and they wont hurt me, and BE there when i need them. Also I love you guys really much :heart: @TastyKFCLainiii_ TheEpicWotsit 52Phenomenon UncoverLifee Wolfie @Cosmo_2o2 Quote -- > A single rose, can be my garden.... a single friend, my world

17. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

I feel so bad about you know :(. It was a good idea for you to join this server, and luckily you found real and good friends. I'm sorry WotSit that my reply will not be a story, I will write one tomorrow.

18. mc=jensboy1999

mc=jensboy1999 New Member

Hello
    My name is jensboy1999
    I am 17 years old
    I work as a butcher
    One day i was walking home at the time of 00.00
    it was dark i saw nothing i had to walk a long time
    i knew i was being followed by a dark skin person
    he started running at me with a knife i ran for my life
    hen i arrived at my home he was gone i can´t sleep i was saying in my head
    i wanned to look outside and he was infront of my window
    i called the cops and now i have the same feeling over ans over

END

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  19. Enchantedcake

Enchantedcake Active Member

heres my quick story! hope you like XD

Minecraft hidden mob;
    Within the tall grass we don't see the whimsical creatures that lay hidden there. Floating between the roots they take to the sky to grab our attention curious to see our reaction only to be dismissed by how small they are but every once in a while a player or two will notice. What will they notice you may ask? why a supposive dead pixel out of the corner out of their eye only to be passed off. The creatures being the size of a pixel float about to see where we will venture to next. Few attempt to follow said pixel believing it is nothing but that but those of us that do know of it know to follow them. Following them lures us into dark dank cave, enticing us closer to lava. With the threat of danger these mobs do not mean any harm but to show us our most desire within the game. Diamonds. Upon finding the mineral the creatures disperse back to the over-world among the grass waiting for the next venturer to notice them. However on few ocassions these mobs take us to somewhere much more dangerous than that of places of lava but rather mazes of ancient stone filled with hostile mobs to take us to a night filled floor for the hopes of us to get more loot.
    The names of these creatures as their code suggests is 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01100101 01110010 01110011 or better known as Insites (insights).

20. TheEpicWotsit

Bump :)

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.