Community

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by SkittleNinja77, Jul 31, 2017.

1. SkittleNinja77

SkittleNinja77 Member

To me working together is a big part of life. In this server many people don't trust others and think there just going to steal or destroy stuff. I believe there should be a bigger community between all player. Especially between Donors and or Staff. New players or players that don't have the luxury to upgrade to any Donor. People need help or suggestions for there island. I have started a business building houses for people. Yes they pay me but when a new player asked for help on how to spice up there house(a box made out of cobble). I told them to add accents and some color, or add a different shape like a rectangle with a square. He then went on to ask for me to show him an example but instead I built a brand new house for him:). I was so happy and willing to do it for free, and after I was done he said he loved it and was so thankful for what I did. He then went on to say you now have one more friend on this server. I felt amazing at what I did , and wanted to do more stuff like that. I have the luxury of having Donor10 and having supplies for this stuff. I have worked hard for what I have now and wish to give back and I for other to give back. Ex-specially for those that are new and confused. I welcome you to join me in my movement towards better.:)

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thats reallly really nice from you. I always see you in game. Maybe I'll pass by and donate some stuff so you can maybe help more players!? :p

3. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    This was great to read. I do a lot of the same things. c: It's nice that you've started too.

4. SkittleNinja77

SkittleNinja77 Member

That would be really nice of you thank you;)

5. SkittleNinja77

SkittleNinja77 Member

Yea but I wish I would have started earlier:(

6. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    We need more players like you :heart:

7. SkittleNinja77

SkittleNinja77 Member

Awe thanks I really appreciate that.:) :heart:

8. GRocksMc

GRocksMc Member

This is really awesome and needs to be spread around much faster than it is because it's a very important lesson for all of us (even the best.)

9. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

That's really nice of you and we all appreciate this :).

10. SkittleNinja77

SkittleNinja77 Member

Thank you, I really try to do my best and help others:)

11. Pancakezz

Pancakezz Daddy

We need more people like you

12. SkittleNinja77

SkittleNinja77 Member

Thanks I really try:)

13. Stray Gamer

Stray Gamer Member

Not trying to down your positivity. But I've tried trusting people again and again. Each time resulted in some sort of grief. The only time I ever trusted someone on here, was when it involved my irl friends. That was the best coop I had. Other than this, I agree with your movement. I also help others out on the server by building for them. It's pretty cool.

14. SkittleNinja77

SkittleNinja77 Member

You don't HAVE to trust people. I build houses for people for free and they trust me when they could say no. Yes some people are untrustworthy but that's why I say this so people get better and not be rude. Might not work but its at least something other than banning/kicking players. I believe in second chances and everyone deserves one so that why I'm saying this.:happy: