Economy Coloured /Nick's

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by BxI, Jan 11, 2020.

1. BxI

BxI Active Member

Hello, currently "Highroller" is the highest rank on /economy is $100. I think "Highroller"'s should be able to have colourful /Nick's as this is the highest rank available. Maybe "Highroller"'s should also have the ability to /setprefix and change their rank colour also.
    If this isn't implemented for "Highroller"'s maybe there should be a new highest rank introduced, as the player base for Economy and Skyblock is fairly similar now, where they have the ability to change their /nick and /setprefix to colours.
    Let me know your opinion on this, and why it shouldn't be a thing if you disagree with me.

• Support Support x 3
  2. winter bear

winter bear yeontan's mum Staff Member Premium

I believe this would count as a donor perk suggestion but I would actually beg to get this perk added. Org chat is boring and literally wouldn’t be that bad with coloured nicks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparklez
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  4. BxI

BxI Active Member

5. Arceus

Arceus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Arceuz
    Aren't these type of suggestions always get denied?

If we did add that perk for a $100 rank on ORG server, what's the point of paying $250 for colored nick/prefix on NET?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparklez
    If they had changed they would update it here
    Server Gameplay Suggestions Guidelines | Skyblock Forums
    Krissy started she may bring it up with the devs about adding this. Maybe she didn’t she could bring it up this time. She didn’t go from insta deny you support she 100% supported the idea but had to close the thread because it just doesn’t follow the guidelines she still continues to support it now.

my advice is to bring this up with lee. There had been a suggestion that started in about 2014 or earlier about adding more sand to d250’s this has been suggested for so many years that it would all get denied and crew wouldn’t see them. So I contacted lee and he talked to crew he simply had forgot about adding it.

Attached Files:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. BxI

BxI Active Member

Hence why I said add a new rank for ORG. Also it's a completely different server so I don't see your point.

8. BxI

BxI Active Member

Well maybe Lee will see this now and be reminded to re-ask crew.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. OnlineDuty

OnlineDuty Member

A skytitan kit actually exists on economy, just the normal player doesn't have the perms to use it. Foreshadowing perhaps?

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. yaomatt

yaomatt New Member

IGN:
    yaomatt
    Support! Having a new perk for Highrollers will be fun and refreshing for the community. It will also be a new incentive for people to purchase the rank. I also was told previously on the server Highrollers and Elites both had the option to make their nickname coloured, and I don’t see why it was removed. Hopefully this could be added as soon as it’s possible!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ThePilous_

ThePilous_ Member

IGN:
    Pilous
    Would definetly make me buy highroller!:)