Declined Colored nicks for HR's[Off-Topic]

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by Rickrolll, Jul 4, 2019.

?

Support/No support

1. Support

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No support

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rickrolll

Rickrolll Active Member

IGN:
    Rickrolll
    I seen people would love colored nicks. So I would suggest a permission to have /nick with &<number> to have a colored name instead of yellow. Since in /skyblock Skytitans can have colored nicks, why can't highrollers?

2. TobesteroGuy11

TobesteroGuy11 Member

Great suggestion. It is great to see that it has finally been brought up on forums and now that I have highroller, I think this would be a great perk and incentive for more people to upgrade and be the best rank!

3. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    I'm neutral on this since highroller and skytitan isn't really the same skytitan is 250$ and highroller is 100$ so highroller presents skygod on /skyblock. Of course, this doesn't mean we can't add this but I also kinda when it's not too colorful

4. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    The economy server and skyblock servers are 2 different things. The skyblock server is more of a freestyle where you can build what you want and have more of a colorful nickname

But the economy server is economy based the ranks are based on status symbols. I think adding colors would just ruin the whole chat and wouldn’t look good for the economy server
    No support

5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I'm going to tell you that I support this 100%
    However suggestions about donor perks are not able to be considered by developers.
    I may bring this up personally.

6. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined because the developers assigned to monitor the Server Gameplay Suggestions forum are unable to consider suggestions involving changes to donor ranks, perks, kits, online shop pricing, sales or discounts.

The staff who decide these matters are not currently seeking player suggestions in these areas. If that ever changes, a separate suggestions section will be set up for them to monitor and reply to such suggestions.

In the meantime, we are happy to consider any suggestions you may have regarding server gameplay mechanics and features, and hope you will always keep thinking of great ways to make the server better for everyone! :)

This thread has been moved to the Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.