Classic disconnect error

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by SaraGrey, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraGrey

SaraGrey New Member

Hello!

I'm a returning player from quite a few years ago, and was playing on the new skyblock until I saw a message in chat pop up about the classic server. I was curious to see if my old island still existed there, but when I clicked to see I got disconnected. I attempted to join the server again a few times, and got automatically disconnected each time. I get two messages; a flat-out "Disconnected" and a "Flying is not enabled on this server". I am very confused, as I cannot remember ever flying. This, however, is made much worse as I can now no longer go back to the normal server. I am eternally stuck in being disconnected to the classic server. Help!

Edit: My username is ButchWinz. Forgot to add that

2. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Make sure you join classic in 1.8.8 as that's the best version for /classic.

To join other servers join skywars.com and do /servers :)

3. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Try connecting to to the IP skywars.com and moving to /skyblock from there. If you a see a moderator, ask them to go to /classic and teleport you to spawn as soon as you log in.

4. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
  5. skySivan

skySivan Member

IGN:
    Sivan
    1.13 doesn't work good with classic, you get disconnected for spam etc... try using 1.12 or 1.8 - they work just fine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.