/ckit cross server server

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by _SaikiK_, Sep 25, 2019.

1. _SaikiK_

_SaikiK_ Active Member

I mainly play on skyblock.net Survival on 1.14. Since connecting to classic isn't possible with 1.14, I always have to switch to 1.8 just to collect my Donor kit. It would really help if you would introduce a command like /ckit that simply collects the kit on the classic skyblock server

• No Support No Support x 2
    • Support Support x 1
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Neutral I like the idea I just think there are many flaws and that it isn’t possible
    Since classic is being run off 1.8.8 and not 1.12.2 like skyblock would it even be possible?
    What if your inventory is full?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. _SaikiK_

_SaikiK_ Active Member

The clasic server itself is the flaw.
    It would probably be possible using custom payloads or a custom backend. If the inv is full, do exactly what normal kit command would do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    If you aren't playing on classic actively then there shouldn't really be a reason that you claim kits when you aren't on. If this was added, it would reduce the players on classic and making this feature would be too much to add to the devs. I understand that this issue is annoying but I feel like it's not practical if you aren't even spending the extra time to play classic.

5. _SaikiK_

_SaikiK_ Active Member

So you're saying that people only join clasic to collect their kits or what? I like to play classic sometimes, so I want to claim my kits. But that's not possible if I come from 1.14 survival / main skyblock. And I don't always have time and nerves to start 1.8 and join classic.

6. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    No support. Few people actively play on the classic server these days, so it would be an unnecessary waste of time for the developers to make a plugin like this.

7. _SaikiK_

_SaikiK_ Active Member

Classic should either be discontinued or at least work properly. I mean I should at least be able to join with 1.14 to do something as primitive as collecting my kits.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  8. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Yes pleaseeee

9. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Maybe for a full inventory it’ll make a message saying inventory full, idk just a idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. _SaikiK_

_SaikiK_ Active Member

This would be way to complicated, but it could also void useless stuff like cobble in favor of grass, sand, etc

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Probably wouldn’t be super complicated cause it would just have to use code and if statements to see which slots have items and stuff, but that’s also a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. NorthYYY

NorthYYY Active Member

I like this idea i personaly dont like wating to switch versions or switch servers back and forth. They already have or had a thing called gmsg that allows you to msg people cross server so this could very be possible