Skyblock Christmas Decorations in Skyblock?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Togpuss, Dec 3, 2018.

Tags:

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. Togpuss

Togpuss Member

Now it's that festive season, I have put up my Xmas tree on my island and already have one gift! But, when putting up the tree, I thought... wouldn't it be great to have ball-ball decorations so I did a bit of research. Towards Christmas, I thought plain coloured player heads (blue, red, yellow etc.) could be added into the game and sold for less than a normal player head so that people like me, can decorate their trees without putting giant wool blocks all over it!

If that made any sense, like this post and comment down bellow if you agree that it would be a good idea.

• Neutral Neutral x 8
    • Support Support x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. _Hodgey_

_Hodgey_ Active Member

I like this idea a lot! Can maybe introduce other blocks as well so its useful outside of the festive season!

3. Arceus

Arceus Active Member

IGN:
    Arceuz
    Is this a suggestion?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Togpuss

Togpuss Member

yes

5. henry6927_

henry6927_ Member

IGN:
    Henry6927
    I think this would be a good idea, but why not just get a blue skin, and go to /ma j or a red skin or any color

6. Togpuss

Togpuss Member

cause that involves effort... XD

7. _Splat1221_

_Splat1221_ Member

IGN:
    Splat1221
    Hanukkah to?? *coff* Neutral.

8. catclaw4335

catclaw4335 Member

IGN:
    catclaw4335
    eh... I'm fine with stained glass. Neutral.

9. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Member

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    I'm actually going to switch to neutral. I think it could be a nice challenge to maybe change your head to a bauble and try to win MA, it would be very unique. Also I am actually fine with the colourful resources we have now.

10. BillOP

BillOP Member

IGN:
    BillOP
    I actually support this. Atm, winning heads with different skins is really glitchy, which results in getting heads switching. The only way to prevent this is to get alts, which costs money.

11. Alcala09PlaysMC

Alcala09PlaysMC Active Member Premium

IGN:
    Alcala09
    Neutral, in the future people can sell these as normal heads for people who never knew they were cheaper. Couldn't you just win mob arena with christmas decoration heads? *coff* *coff*

12. BertBerry

BertBerry Helper Staff Member

Helper
    IGN:
    BertBerry
    Neutral, these heads can/might be sold for more once the christmas season is over and the heads are no longer obtainable so maybe make them like 2-4 diamonds per colored head?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Blyx

Blyx Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Neutral. This is only really applicable to the festive season, so would become rather redundant by the time Christmas has ended.

I realise the server celebrates Christmas, but there are people who play here who don't - so when adding new items I'm not really sure whether it's fair on them to have them primarily Christmas based...

14. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Helper Staff Member

Helper
    IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Neutral, I'm not sure it's the best idea to add something that's only really useful for one month in the year, and these probably would sell on for higher prices. I think using wool/other blocks to decorate is okay :)

15. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

IGN:
    archerexpert777
    This is one odd suggestion I can't wrap my head around...

Neutral, I can kind of see what you're saying but I think the new features in the recent Minecraft updates will be fine and I'm sure there's a way to be decorative with those features

16. Eleanora

Eleanora Experienced Member

I support this. A problem if you do it with mob arena and change ur skin the head glitches so its not a solution.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)