| ChibiBerry | Coming Out Story + Other things |

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cheshrawr, Mar 9, 2016.

?

Do you like rainbows?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. Cheshrawr

Cheshrawr Well-Known Member

I opened the door and walked out.
    Aha, sorry.

I'm going to be explaining a lot about myself so TMI warning.

I've been thinking of doing one of these for awhile, for a few months, back when these were going off like pop tarts. I said to a friend if one more person made one that I would too, and it happened and now they told me to pay up. So yeah... I personally consider myself one of the most open(ly gay) people on the server. I never really had to 'come out', I was just always weird.

With that said I'll be discussing a few different points:
    - What Sexuality I fall under
    - How/Why I think I'm gay:

- Puberty
    - Family (what I remember of it) ​
    - My serious relationships
    - With a girl
    - With a guy​

What Sexuality I am
    So as a lot of people know, my 'gender' is a confusing topic. But I'll explain that later down. But I refer myself as male and I prefer males so aka I'm gay.
    I'm not one of those people who really have a wide mind of all the different sexuality, there is mainly 4 I really think of; Gay/Les (male/male, girl/girl) , Straight (male/girl, girl/male), Bisexual (liking both genders) and Asexual (no interest in sex/possibly romance but not necessary) . And maybe Pan-sexual (love for anything and not specifically genders). But those are the ones I mainly think of when I think of sexuality.
    But obviously being apart of LGBT communities and having friends who live on tumblr they throw other sexuality in my face but a main one which I believe I am is Demisexual. I am closed minded with sexuality but this one fits me like a T. Demisexual is those who do not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone, it is more commonly seen in but by no means confined to romantic relationships. And as I said, this is pretty much what I am. Although I say I am gay, this can pretty much explain why I have crushes on the people who I do- and very few are girls.
    Tl;dr - I am demisexual and prefer males.

How/Why I think I am gay:
    Going through Puberty:
    As most of you guys know; I am gender fluid, and due to this I am actually confused of what gender I am. In my case it is having a lot of hormones of estrogen and testosterone so my hormones is unbalanced. Although everyone has both of these hormones but depending on your gender you usually have more of one kind and less of another.

But when I entered puberty I developed high levels of estrogen, therefore I started developing breasts and started having what I like to call phantom periods (-guys can have these though, but I think its called PMS or IMS or something. Never looked into it really.) and a few other changes in my body, and of course regular male traits such as growth spurts, voice deepening and crap like that.
    But with this said, I went through a phase in my life where I was enrolled in an All Girls School for a few months, it seemed alright but the more I stayed there the more alienated I felt, which was no different to when I considered myself to be male, so I signed the exit forms and enrolled in a different school being whatever I am.

But ever since puberty I came to the thought of no matter who I am with, I will always be bisexual or something; I date a male - I'm a guy and a girl. I date a girl; I'm a girl and a guy. And the thing is I can't really just stick to one because I act strongly on things which make me feel and look like a guy or a girl.
    Tl;dr - I am still confused to this day what gender I am and I sometimes switch between the two, because I can, but I tend to say I am a male due to me being born a male. But regardless, I did not go through any surgical changes, all of it was natural developments.

Family (What I remember)
    Again as few of you know, I haven't lived with my family since I was a baby due to reasoning. As little as I remember about my blood related family I know for a fact that majority if not all of my family are at least bi-sexual (or pan-sexual even). So... growing up in a family for however long it lasted could of probably influenced me or genetics, but whatever with that.
    Tl;dr - my entire family is pretty much gay.

My Relationships:
    With a girl:
    Alright, lets get this straight (Ha. Puns. Because this is straight relationship. Get it?) I'm not the greatest guy on the planet... I haven't dated a girl in a very, very, very long time. So back when I did date girls... it was mainly trying to convince to myself and show other people that I wasn't gay. Yes, I tried to run away from the gay, from the thoughts. So I dated 12 girls... at once... and I didn't care about any of them... and surprisingly, they were all okay with it. And that made me sick. Although there are 4 girls I would possibly date, one on this server would be Geoskye (But I am happily in love with my future husband, Destinys_Wrathe.) So I decided to stick with guys... which brings me up to my next discussion.
    With a guy:
    So my first serious relationship with a guy was with a boy named Charlie, and even to this day- I still love him. He was a guy who I met when I was living in hospital, we were the same age and we both loved but sucked at playing games. So we were good friends, and I was his only friend and only visitor. We became really close and then we started dating. I met his family a few times, very few, and I loved his dog too. But all great things come to an end, he passed away, but regardless of one or two girls, I don't think I'd ever be able to connect on such a level with a girl, my own opinion.

To This Day - Tl;dr
    I am a gender-fluid but I refer to myself as a male. I never really 'came out', I just accepted it and never hid it since. I'm demisexual but lean more towards men (there are around 4 girls I would date) and I'm happily in love with my current boyfriend Destinys_Wrathe.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nena

Nena Experienced Member

Ooooh.

3. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

I knew just about all of this, ilysm, Cheshy! :heart:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cheshrawr

Cheshrawr Well-Known Member

I don't even know half the stuff I told you, wow XD ilysm 2~

5. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

You rant a lot. :t Lol joking, known you for about a year now, so If I didn't know any of what you just stated, I'd be a bad friend. ;)

6. Zero Katsumi

Zero Katsumi Lost Neko Premium

IGN:
    ZeroKatsumi
     Onii-chan =^.^= 

=^.^=

7. Rachelll

Rachelll Well-Known Member

I throughly enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing. (-:

8. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN: