Chest Shop Notifications

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Lukxy, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Lukxy

Lukxy Member

IGN:
    Lukxy
    Hey Everyone,
    I've been having an issue with the "Skyblock Economy Mod" regarding the chest shop notifications.
    I really enjoy this plugin, but there is one thing I think most can agree on. Getting spammed with notifications is Not fun. I have tried using commands from the mod to disable the chat notifications, but none of them work (/cstoggle & /toggleshop). I even went as far as to find a mod to at least compact the notifications a bit, but couldn't find anything that worked.
    I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but if you do I would like to hear some of your feedback.
    This isn't a huge problem it's just somewhat annoying to me, a QOL issue you could say.

2020-07-04_21.28.08.png

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  2. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  3. Adriansop

Adriansop Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Adriansop
    SkyblockMod-1.7.jar Google Drive

The original skyblock mod (above) has some feature that disables economy shop notifications by default, and are not toggleable, supposedly a bug. I only know version 1.6 of the mod has that. If the version above doesn't work, feel free to PM me, as I have an older version of the mod that forcefully disables those notifications.