Denied Cheesy's mod app #2

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Cheesy, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

➽Your in-game name:

↠My in-game name is Cheeeesy.

➽What timezone are you in?

↠I’m in US Pacific Time (UTC-8).

➽What country do you live in?

↠I’m from the United States of America.

➽What languages do you speak?

↠I can speak English, and am currently learning Spanish.

➽Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

↠Yes I do have 2FA enabled.

➽Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

↠I do have the tools to capture evidence (Gyazo and Windows 10 recording, and f2) :)

➽Why do you think you should become a mod?

Helpful: Helping people out has always been a passion of mine. I feel that we are what we make ourselves to be, and I have made myself a caring and compassionate person. I show care and detail in everything that I do whether it be helping players or building. To better the community we must first better ourselves for the team, not for personal benefit. SkyBlock has been an interest in mine for about a year now, I moved from a small server that closed and took a huge leap of faith coming here. I Remember my first time logging in. People were so busy talking about themselves in chat and I had to help myself stand on my own two feet. I am blessed to be here and to have you read my application. I believe that honesty is the main structuring foundation of everything. This is because without honestly there's no trust and that can become catastrophic. I pride myself on how honest I am and I always on to whatever their question or concern is. I have been told that I'm an extremely helpful person.

↠Understanding and forgiving:
    I am a very good listener when it comes to troubles and having people explaining the truth, I do not hold grudges, nor do I judge someone on a small mistake. Being understanding takes its toll in a positive way, you can listen, wait, think, then respond to what you believe people should do in certain situations that may not be positive

↠Creative: Although this may not be a necessary attribute to moderating, I believe it is a part of you that creates your personality, as a half American- half Chinese I am very good at creating delicate things. This shows that my patience level is quite high. I pride myself on this.

Enthusiastic: Enthusiasm is a critical key characteristic that I always portray. This is vital for helping everyone, because I believe that by showing people kindness and by helping them it becomes a much greater deal. Even the smallest amount of help can change everyone for the greater good. I am very enthusiastic with everything that I do. I make sure I finish a job completely before I start another one. I am always ready for a new challenge and willing to take it on to the best of my ability.

↠Honest: I believe that honesty is the main structuring foundation of everything. This is because without honestly there's no trust and that can become catastrophic. I pride myself on how honest I am and I always tell the truth. I speak my opinion on anything and do it as friendly and honestly as I can.

Confident: A confident staff member is very important as being a staff member there is a requirement that we can handle situations without disruption. Confidence is shown while helping others and acknowledging others ideas, thoughts and feelings while also acting in an appropriate way. This builds up confidence which allows staff members to ‘stand out’, this is a characteristic that I posses and show everyday. Confidence helps a moderator approach a player to discuss problems and come up with solutions quickly and easily.

Trustworthy: Another key element to helping people is trust. I believe that I have earned the trust of many players and mods, to earn trust, you must first give trust. Show people you want to be treated how you treat them. Trust also falls into the category of reliability and shows the truth within people. :)

Active: My activity can benefit players in various ways, this is because I’m almost always online, I can help you whenever you need help, I always ask in chat if anyone is in need of help. I am a fast typer and this is a great attribute for a staff member to have. Having an active staff member will help players reach out when they are in need of a staff member or have any questions that need to be answered.

Experienced: On top of everything that I have mentioned above I am well aware of how to use the forums, I am experienced with locking, moving and archiving posts, I know how to moderate these forums. I signed up for a free trial of Xenforo a while back as I was curious how to run it, since then I've learned all the ways to lock/move/archive threads and how to appropriately punish bad behaviour. :)

➽How long can you be active on the server everyday?

↠I can be online for a few hours every day. My schedule is as follows:

Monday-12:00PM - 9:00PM

Tuesday-4:00PM - 9:00PM

Wednesday-2:30PM - 5:00PM

Thursday-2PM-3PM (I have tennis)

Friday-7:00PM - 8:30PM

Saturday-7:00PM - 9:00PM (Hockey in the morning so I'm on later)

Sunday-11:30AM - 6:30PM

➽How long have you been playing Skyblock?

↠I’ve been playing Skyblock since around a year ago on my brothers account (I now have my own), and I created my forums account in November of 2016.

➽Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

↠No, I haven’t been banned in the past, either on the forums or in-game, nor do I ever wish to be. However I have been banned temp for 'flying is not enabled on this server' however it was due to my PC not running smoothly.

➽Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

↠I’ve moderated one of my friends' servers in the past, but it’s now closed down due to her quitting online games. I have been a forums helper on another server too. :heart:

➽Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No

Yes I do meet the requirements for staff.

☑50 Post Count ☑
    ☑Two Factor Authentication -- enabled and secured :p
    ☑I have Team Speak 3 and I also have skype! PM me for it I do not want it public :p

Thank you for reading! please leave feedback :heart:

@mods you can't lock this cause it's not plagiarizing since it's partly mine :heart:

• Support Support x 4
  2. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

3. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

4. Zack

Zack Anonymous Premium

As much as I dislike you I'm putting that behind me so here's my opinion.
    I'd think you'd make a great moderator so I say support because I see you helping in game a lot and I think you're very much so qualified.
    So I say Support :)

5. Legi

Legi Active Member

Support :) :)

6. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Thanks Legi :heart:

7. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    Support pour Le fromage Sarge Frederic did I get it correct or is my French class wasted??

8. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Correct!!

And also I realized how much easier it actually is just to apply on my account instead of thiefing lol

9. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I have nothing against you as a person, though I do not know if you are truly ready for the position. Just last week you were part of the Voyager scheme and boasting about what credit you thought you deserved. That kind of makes you look untrustworthy to others around you. I would have supported you before the incident, but I am a little disappointed as of now. I may support this later based on the turning tables. Good luck :heart:

10. Ronan

Ronan Member

Voyageur*

He did a lot of it lol

11. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

Spell check and I am aware of the situation. :p

12. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
    If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.