Denied Cheesy Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Cheesy, Jan 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

• Punished account name: Cheesy
    • Platform or server punished on: Forums
    • Ban message if applicable: Persistent Toxic Behaviour
    • Have you read the rules? Yes
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? No. I believe it was deserved.
    • Why should you be unbanned? As suggested, I have returned in 2022 to appeal my ban. After a long reflection I believe I am ready to return to the community.
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: I have been punished in the past for: trolling, harassment, disrespect, carrot thieving and evading punishment, at least from what I can remember. I'm sorry for each and everyone of these cases in which I was banned.
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: They are no longer part of the staff team
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Yes
    I anxiously await your reply.

2. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Hi Cheesy.
    What is the name of the account that is banned?

With this information we will be able to redirect your appeal easier :)

3. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

This is a forums appeal as stated above. The name of the account is Cheesy, as seen above as well. This is an appeal for the account I'm typing on right now.

4. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    This account you are using right now is not banned.

I will consult with the rest of the team and hopefully someone will have an answer for you :)

5. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

The account I’m on is restricted I believe. I can’t look at anyone’s profile including my own.

6. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

You haven't put in any effort in the appeal or to be part of the community on the platforms you can use.

It is clear that you have no interest in skyblock or the community so you have no real motivations to change the toxic behaviour that got you restricted in the first place. When you have nothing to lose you can just have fun your way which from history we know its disruptive and trollish.

You used up your last chance when Lee unbanned you. After being unbanned nothing changed and now you are out of chances and have been for some time. Being absent doesn't = maturity and change.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

7. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.