Denied Chasen's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by chasen, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chasen

chasen New Member

Your in-game name: My in-game name is ChasenCastro

What time zone are you in? My timezone is Eastern time

What country do you live in? I live in the U.S.A

What languages do you speak? I only speak english, since that's the only language I know.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes, I do have a 2 step Authentication/Verification code.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? I use Bandicam or Obs as my recording software, if it's an immediate action I must take, I do screenshots. Since that's the fastest way to capture evidence.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become a Moderator because I am good at it, how am i good at it, you say? Well, I normally pretend I don't even exist, or I'm not in a lobby at all because I don't want the hacker, abuser, troller, etc... to know. What I do is turn on Vanish mode and spy on the enemy to see if there are suspicious actions going on.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active from 6-15 hours a day.

How long have you been playing Skyblock? I have been playing Skyblock for 6 months, but not daily. I know the basics of the game, the objectives, purposes, etc...

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I have been banned for Hacks, yes. I quit hacking a while ago, ever since I learned my lesson. But, I have never been banned from forums.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I've been mod for 2 servers. I know what a Mod does, I know how the rules and objectives work. I pretty much know all the basics.

2. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.