Declined Change The Twitter Announcement

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Pancake, Mar 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    [​IMG]
    Hey all, above is an image of the timed auto-announcement on the skyblock servers. It claims that by following Skyblock on twitter and tweeting them your IGN you will receive 5 grass. Whilst older players know that this is no longer the case, a lot of newer players don't know that this is no longer valid. I regularly see people tweeting their IGN's and complaining about not being rewarded.

This is not a very game changing suggestion but the announcement can be quite misleading and it'd be nice to clear it up for newer players that it's no longer valid. I suggest changing it so something like this:
    [​IMG]

Let me know what you think! :)

• Support Support x 3
  2. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

support definitely, it's quite misleading since grass isn't given out anymore.

3. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Support since this is quite misleading.

4. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

yess support. people have wanted that announcement gone for some time now as it is displaying inaccurate information. hopefully it gets removed soon.

5. Dexuby

Dexuby Active Member

IGN:
    Dexuby
    This has been discussed already and crew wants to keep it. Still thanks for your suggestion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.