Challenges+Vote errors

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Wasdamatter, May 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasdamatter

Wasdamatter Member

Hello! So, for a while now the Challenges page mistakenly shows that I've completed every single one of the challenges. I am 100% sure that this is untrue. (For example I haven't held any Jack O' Lantern yet) Is there a way to 'reset' my challenges? Also, the first Vote link (Vote for Skyblock | Minecraft Servers ) is stuck, and I can't vote. I've just logged on after not playing for about a week, and it still says that I've voted today. I am also sure I haven't. Thank you for your time! :)

2. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    The challenges are currently broken, so that's why it will show that you have completed them all. The vote websites aren't the most reliable and won't always work, however, if there is somebody else in your household who is voting on another server, or if you have already voted on another server, that could be why it says you have already voted today.

3. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    As Boss said, the challenges are currently broken. As for the vote link, I and a few other players commonly experience this issue despite not voting on other servers the same day. It’s most likely the vote site itself- which is out of Skyblock’s power to fix. Try again later and it might work. If not, I would happily donate some keys and grass.

4. Wasdamatter

Wasdamatter Member

Thanks you!

5. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    I can also donate voter keys and grass if you need it. Is this on economy or skyblock?

6. Wasdamatter

Wasdamatter Member

Oh, that would be great! I need about 10 grass- I have just made a major expansion of my shop and am currently trying to get stock and decorate more. This is on Skyblock, by the way. Thank you! :D

7. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

8. Wasdamatter

Wasdamatter Member

Sort of- I have a brother who also votes and one of the vote links thinks we are one person and only one of us can use it per day. It's no problem though! :)

Also thank you DingleBerry! I've decided to add some things to the base and you've helped alot! :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2020
  9. athyrix

That sucks! ):
    I'm sure you can both arrange something where one of you vote one month and the other another, or you could try use a free trusted VPN so that you can both work - that's how me and my little brother do it!

10. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Ya, using a free vpn is a good way to do it. If one of you has a phone, you could also use your phone to do it. I'm glad I was able to help you expand your island!

11. athyrix

I see that you were viewing the vote page earlier today, Wasdamatter. Did you manage to get it to work? :D

12. athyrix

Thank you for your thread on a recent issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.