Accepted [Cdues] Looting [Michael] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by notCdues, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notCdues

notCdues Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Cdues
    1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock, Economy
    2. In-game name: Cdues
    3. Full exact Ban Message: "Looting"
    4. Did you read the rules ? Always
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? No clue, do not know how I looted
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? Very likely
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Yes 5 years ago, honestly can not remember why
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned I'm pretty sure I did not break the rules lol

2. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Hello Cdues; I apologize for the late reply.

After looking over this situation in more detail, it seems that this situation was caused by a player's failure to effectively communicate with myself about the missing items. After discussing it with another player who was banned for involvement in an extremely similar situation, it seems that the owner of the island gave others permission to remove items from his alternate account's island, and simply forgot that he had done so, after coming back from a rather long break. This caused the logs to suggest that the island had been looted, as it showed an extremely large amount of items being taken out of chests around the island, when in fact it had all been with the owner's permission.

Originally, when these bans had been placed on the involved accounts, I had been told by the owner of the island that no one had been given permission, which required me to treat it as any other looting case, until I was provided with some sort of explanation or sufficient evidence suggesting that it was a misunderstanding rather than something done with malicious intent. As stated previously, it now seems that he did in fact give others permission to take items from the island, yet failed to mention that to me over Discord, which also explains the large amount of missing items.

I apologize for any inconveniences; you should now be unbanned.

3. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.