Denied [CavemanBen] Mute [52Phenomenon][Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Ca1, Dec 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Greetings 52Phenomenon, My user is CavemanBen and I have been permanently muted across all Skyblock servers (excluding Classic Skyblock) on a condition of an unban to an offence majority related to owning items that had been unfairly exploited and duplicated into the game. (I am also still banned on the “SkyWars” server for the same reason I had previously appealed for. I’m not sure if this is for the reason that Mutes cannot be applied to players on SkyWars, or F-Moderators like yourself cannot deal punishments on the particular server. I have read the Rules section of the forums and /rules and agree with the rules stated. I think you were rightful in dealing the punishment you did to me and I won’t dispute it. I was banned near the beginning of the year, for Suspected Duping, Looting and persistent rudeness toward other players. Other bans before that were 2-3 years ago (I believe) but were for different ballparks and many of them were even false.

Why would I like to be unbanned- Why I’d like to be unbanned is pretty simple. I would like to be able to organise trades and advertise my shops to the server without having to use alternate methods of communication, e.g teleporting a player to my island to get them to read a sign or using the /mail command. I don’t believe this question was worded correctly however, and I think the intention of the question was to get the banned user to explain WHY the moderator SHOULD unban them. In this case, why should you, 52Phenomenon, unban me, CavemanBen. It’s almost 2020 now, a fresh new year, a fresh new decade. Many things have happened with the server this decade. Heck. It was even established this decade. This server was actually literally my childhood lol. I’m 14. I first joined the server in 2013. I was 7. It’s real crazy for me to think I’ve been playing here for half my life now. I’ve had ups and downs, but you know what? I’ve always come back. The server has always brought me back, actually. There hasn’t been one game I haven’t been playing longer than Skyblock. I’ve come back because of the community. Yeah, over the years the community changes, but the one thing about them I’m so grateful for is they are always willing to take me back, no matter how much of a brat I’ve been to them. I just realised all this because of 2020. It’s been a damn long time. I’m just asking for a fresh start. A fresh 2020. A clean slate. I know the past is irreversible, but I promise you my actions in the future will make up for it and you won’t see me in this section again. Engaging in positive conversations and taking note from my friends and fellow players will ensure I do not get caught up with trolls and spammers.

I was muted by 52Phenomenon, and I agree to the rules.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2019
  2. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    I would like a 100% truthful answer to this question.

At any point, did you mute evade? Big or small, no matter how many times or what it was for - did you?

3. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Yes - on alternate accounts. It’s really all I can say. I’m just asking for a chance next year. I also reported myself when I was unmuted for some weird reason- I could have continued talking and gave no justice to the punishment but decided it would be right to turn myself in.

4. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Thank for, I appreciate your honesty and patience.

Like I said, thank you very much for being honest.

Due to the extent of past offences and the fact that the mute put in place was permanent, I do not feel I can unmute you at this time.

However, I would like to offer a proposal.

You will be kept muted for now. If you can completely abide by your mute, using no accounts to evade it (no matter what for, big or small), completely obey all of our rules and remain out of trouble on the server, then you may appeal your mute again in a month and I may reconsider it at that time.

Do you think you can agree to this?

5. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

I agree to the terms stated above.

See you in a months time :)

6. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Thank you for your cooperation.

I'll be denying this for now since you agree to the terms. I'll be keeping a close eye on developments.

7. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.