Inactive Can't get onto server

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Michil_MJVS, Mar 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michil_MJVS

Michil_MJVS Member

IGN:
    FadedGamertag78
    Every time I try and log onto the server it gets stuck at Loading Terrain for a bit, then says connection lost. Why is this happening?

2. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

For connection issues on /classic, change your version to 1.8.9 before reconnecting. For connection issues on /skyblock or /economy, change your version to 1.12.2 before reconnecting. If you are still unable to reconnect, join skywars.com and type /skyblock, /economy or /classic. If you are still unable to reconnect after trying the above solutions, please report back to a help channel for further assistance.

3. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

when i have this problem i try connecting then disconnect as soon as i try connecting and do that once more and on the third time it usually works and loads me in

4. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
  5. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Going to lock due to inactivity, if you have any connection issues don't forget to follow what was said here:
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query, however you have not been active in the past 2 weeks since the last reply in this thread. Feel free to create another thread if your query was not answered or resolved and someone will help you out!
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.