Can't connect to this server

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by PiloVN, Jan 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiloVN

PiloVN New Member

I just changed from Skyblock survival to Skyblock classic, then i can't join to the server. My IG's name: PiloVN.

2. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Have you tried connecting to skywars.com at going to the other servers from there? Also, what version are you playing on?

3. catclaw4335

catclaw4335 Active Member

IGN:
    catclaw4335
    Can please you enlighten us on that the error message says when you attempt to join?

4. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    This sometimes happens to me too but I often just connect to skywars.com. I think the message should be something like Disconnected, Timed out or even the java.exception one

5. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    That only happens if he's kicked for flying while falling to void, though.
    Edit: From doing /seen on classic (even though it might be broken), it says he never joined the server, meaning he should be sent to spawn as soon as he logs in.
    PiloVN, if you are indeed being kicked for flying, I'd recomment joining with an app like PickaxeChat or MineChat, since they send you directly to spawn when you join

6. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    Do you Still need help?

7. Im1LetterShor

Im1LetterShor New Member

I'm having this exact same problem. I use to play on this server a number of years ago, and would like to give it a shot again. I wish to play skyblock classic, however, I cannot connect. Whenever I try to connect to skyblock classic, it will begin to load me in, then I get stuck on "Loading Terrain." After being stuck here for a while, I receive the message "Disconnected." Often I have this trouble when connecting to the Hub as well. Sometimes I manage to make it into the hub, however. I have no trouble making it into Skyblock Survival. I'm playing on the newest version of minecraft. What should I do differently?

8. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Try joining in 1.8, or even 1.12. But not 1.13. Classic was discontinued because it was 1.8

9. Im1LetterShor

Im1LetterShor New Member

I'm in! Thank you! (Went in on version 1.8)

10. AdamCakezor

AdamCakezor Well-Known Member

IGN:
    AFVpyr
    This Happened to me with a infinite loading screen of "Loading Terrain", I Got leeroie to fix Me since i was preety much Nulled in the server, However, he simply gave me the connect to skywars and join through it again after he /sudo'd me to run /skywars whilst i was loading.

11. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Locking this for inactivity. The original poster has not responded to this thread, or been online isnce January.

12. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    If upon return, this issue still persists and you own this thread, please report this post. A moderator may unlock the thread for your use. If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.