Can't Connect to server: "Flying is not enabled on this server"

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Puncakes, Dec 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puncakes

Puncakes New Member

Hi,
    I'm new to the server and i can't connect. I'm playing vanilla minecraft and it won't let me join. It keeps giving me the message "flying is not enabled on this server" but I don't have flying hacks or anything. Any solutions to this problem?
    My username is Puncakes if anyone knows a fix.
    Thanks

2. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    This happens on the classic Skyblock server if you fall into the void before you have an island. When you rejoin the server, it tries to send you back home, but since you don't have an island, you respawn in the void, and then get kicked for flying.

I've set it so you'll spawn in the survival Skyblock server (/skyblock) the next time you log on. If there's a staff member on (you can see them at the top left of the lab list when you press Tab) they can go to /classic with you and teleport you to their island before you get kicked again for flying.

Sorry for the trouble. This isn't an issue with the newer servers, just the old classic one.

3. Riece

Riece New Member

Leeeroieee it does this to me too I haven't been on the server for a couple of years now because it does the exact same thing to me

4. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Lee has explained above what the problem is and how to fix it :)

As he's explained you'll connect to /skyblock next time you join and if you want to go back to /classic you'll need to be force teleported away from your island spawn, if you could let me know a suitable time you can get on Riece and Puncakes I'll be happy to help you get back onto classic and playing again :)

Sorry for the trouble!

5. Cyndre76

Cyndre76 Member

I recently joined Classic Skyblock and I am faced with the same issue. My in-game name is Cyndre76

6. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    If you connect to skywars.com, you can type /skyblock to get to our main skyblock server. If you see a staff member online, you can ask them to come to the /classic server with you so they can teleport you out of the void before you get kicked again. If no staff members are online on the /skyblock servers, you can try /economy to see if there are any staff members online there.

7. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Apart from that, if there are no staff members online, you can have /spawned copied in your clipboard. That way, as soon as you log in you paste it into chat and go to spawn before getting kicked for flying.

8. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    As this has been open for a long time, and all 3 players with this issue have not been online within the last 2 months, I’ll lock the thread for inactivity.

If any player returns, and the issue still persists, feel free to read the responses here to see if they still apply, and if not create a new thread.

9. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Since this thread has been inactive for at least thirty days, it will be locked and/or archived. This is to prevent grave digging, the act of posting on a thread that has not been posted on for a month.

If you own this thread, please report this post, and the moderator may unlock the thread for your use. If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.