Can't connect 2.0

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Souly0622, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Souly0622

Souly0622 Moderator Moderator

Considering my previous thread was locked without the problem I was facing being resolved I'll be making another one.

As you can see from the title it's pretty much self explanatory of what I need help in.

Anyways since I can't post any screenshots at the moment since the forums isn't letting me I'll quote what it's telling me,

"Internal Exception:java.io.IOExeption: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

Hopefully the only solution won't be to wait another month and hope it'll be resolved on its own

2. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Do you keep getting this when you log in? Keep trying to restart your computer and minecraft. If that doesn't work try restarting your internet (router). Also try reinstalling minecraft.

If these things don't work, I don't know what is happening. I hope I may have provided some help though.

3. Souly0622

Souly0622 Moderator Moderator

Actually I don't need help anymore it's not my account eitherways. Please lock this thread Exstatisfy

4. Exstatisfy

Exstatisfy Active Member

Thread locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.