Can't believe it's been 10 years..

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Your GrandPopDaddy Rise<3, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Your GrandPopDaddy Rise<3

Your GrandPopDaddy Rise<3 Active Member

It truly does amaze me how fast time slips by, or for that matter, how slow the best moments of your childhood can be as well.

Just being able to log in to my forums account in 4 years randomly.. Thought I should at least owe this to the community. Whether or not the community I was apart of is still around, it is still one large, ever-growing community that has stood for over a decade.

There were many good memories and friends to be found here. Many hours invested grinding, chilling, and trolling(if you knew me then). But alas, life moves forward whether or not time ticks on our watches. It is crazy to see this server and builds from years ago still exist, with people whom may still be around or have disappeared. The times spent and the bonds created. It was a truly beautiful experience to see it from afar now.

It was a good run while I was here, and to those I can share some amazing memories with, I bid you farewell and the best of luck in life.

Farewell Skyblock.
    -iRise

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. Your GrandPopDaddy Rise<3

and to the ones that stayed with me from beginning to end, I do appreciate you sincerely and can not say how much I've really enjoyed the simple aspects of coming together. Darkify Exasperaties II_x_ReApZz_II Magik

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  3. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Yea it's been 10 years since the original map, Marcawn joined in late 2013 and so much has changed.

4. Your GrandPopDaddy Rise<3

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  5. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Damnnn that is some impressive items there.

6. Skyttles

Skyttles Experienced Member

Hey, I remember you