Denied Can I become a mod?

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by JulianLD3827, Aug 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JulianLD3827

JulianLD3827 Active Member

IGN:
    JulianLD3829
    I would like to become a mod so that there are more people to help and care for the server. I'm not sure what times I can moderate because I always have plans, but I can moderate for most of the day if I have no plans.

I would like to be moderator because I am always active on Skyblock and Discord so I thought:
    Hmm, if I'm always active, and I'm good at helping people, that means I could help people for a majority of the day and help everyone out and make the server a better place for everyone!

And no, I'm not going to become one of those rotting, abusive moderators after a year or two.

I hope I can get moderator, and thank you for taking your time to look at this form. I hope you have a good day!

Also my in-game name and Discord name is JulianLD3829. MY Discord info is JulianLD3829 #6123.

2. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Hello Julian, thank you for taking the time to come forward about wanting to join our staff team.

However I do believe you will need to familiarise yourself with out requirements stated here. We appreciate you being super helpful and providing support for people here at skyblock, but we must let you know there are some requirements that will need to be met beforehand - so please take some time to read our requirements and perhaps set a goal to meet them! For now I will be closing your application as you have not met our requirements, however you are more than welcome to apply in the future when you are a lot more ready to do so :)

Again, we are super grateful for what you do and I hope to see you apply again in the future!

3. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock!
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums before choosing to open a new application in the future. Volunteers are always needed!

This thread has been moved to Denied Applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.