Accepted [camoluke11] Looting [K41YU] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Adam Larrabee, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Larrabee

Adam Larrabee New Member

• Server/platform: Skyblock
    • In-game name: camoluke11
    • Full exact Ban Message: looting
    • Did you read the rules ? - yes
    • Why do YOU think you were banned? was told by the island owner that anything in the community chest room was fair game
    • Was this an incorrect ban? yes this is an incorrect ban, I was confronted my a staff member that was already had an opinion of the matter, and never asked me any question and also when I asked where and what they thought I took, they couldn't give me a straight answer
    • Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? maybe a few years ago for hacking
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned? this moderator was unfair and did not want to resolve this issue expect wanted me off the server. I was also playing with my friend at the time and the mod said in chat after I was banned that the stuff was in my inventory and he shouldn't have banned. Also when they were talking in chat they made me feel very uncomfortable and approached me in a threatening matter and never gave me a chance to say my side of the story. In addition,my computer was not working properly and I couldn't move on the server I couldn't enven look around so i had to restart minecraft and in the chat they were calling me a lair bc my friend was telling them what was happening
    • the person who banned me was K41YU

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Tagging the banning moderator ~
    K41YU

3. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    You didn’t need to make two ban appeals for the same account, so I have closed the other one. Since your friend Chuck was your messenger, either you are lying to Chuck, he is a really bad messenger, or it's both.

[​IMG]

"I asked where and what they thought I took, they couldn't give me a straight answer." You did not ask me this and Chuck did not relay that message to me since you were having technical difficulties which he could not prove to me. Chuck knew very well which chest needed to be opened before you came online because it was the only chest he couldn't open and the only option he had was to call you to come open it.

Chuck confidently said, "You'll see there's nothing in there." but I can see the inside of the chests and I know it wasn't empty. Then for some reason, he finds it wasn't empty and he calls me over to come take the stuff from the chest. But Chuck was giving me random items that weren't inside the chest while you took the important items I needed and then you got banned with them. The whole conversation and everything happening was weird and I apologize if I did ban you if you were going to return the items.

But I would like to hear your side of the story since Chuck wasn't a good messenger.

4. Adam Larrabee

Adam Larrabee New Member

so when I wanted to join the island chuck was talking to terms about me being able to join. then once i joined i never talked to term directly but I was told by chuck that that chest room was public and there was a sign for saying it was a community chest. I was never asked or told by chuck what you guy were looking for inside the chest but i figured it was the armor. if you have anymore questions pls ask

sorry for the second but i did think chuck told it right from my point of view

5. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    "sorry for the second but i did think chuck told it right from my point of view"
    That's what I thought. You have been unbanned make sure to read the rules and have fun on Skyblock.

Your ban appeal has been accepted.
    Thread locked and moved to Ban Appeal Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.