Denied Cal's Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Calidre, Apr 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Platform or server punished on: Skyblock and Economy server

Ban message if applicable: "Malicious Vandalizing"

Have you read the rules?: Yes I have indeed

Do you think this punishment was incorrect?: Nope, it was warranted and deserved

Why should you be unbanned?: I just wanted to say, I take full responsibility for what I did and in no way am I denying what I did. My goal was not done with any malicious intent, the main goal was to get the last map IDs available and I specifically did the research so I knew that no other maparts would be reset in the process. I did not want to see anyone else's work get destroyed because mapart really does take a lot of time and it's very enjoyable to buy and appreciate people's creations on the server. I'm sorry for what I did and I take full ownership of my actions but I'm asking for a 2nd chance so that I can show I did not mean to cause any harm and I hope you can understand : )

Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: I was banned previously in 2013 and 2014 for I believe bridging, looting and advertising of some sorts

If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: Kerahna

Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct?: I do, yes

2. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    After extensive investigation and discussion with the staff team and server owner, it has been decided that the permanent ban will be upheld. Further appeals will be automatically denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.