Cacophony Corona

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by UpsettedFizz, May 12, 2020.

1. UpsettedFizz

UpsettedFizz Experienced Member

As the title suggests corona has turned my life into a never-ending cacophony of waking up at 5pm and playing video games until my eyeballs fall out of my skull. Unfortunately one of those video games is not Minecraft because my account was compromised back in November and since Mojang support apparently SUCKS I have not been able to access it since then :(

That being said I'm what you'd call an ancient entity here and to my surprise I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces. Give me a shout if you recognize me (and also tell me who tf you are if you changed your name in the past 5 or so years) and also give me a shout if you don't know me because getting to know new people is cool.

Until I get my account back and I can toil around on Skyblock again for the first time in a few years I'll be bouncing around on the forums to see what's bangin...or not. Who knows really. See ya around

• Like Like x 2
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Hey Fizz! I had a similar situation, although in the end I was able to get it back. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Sad to hear your account was hacked, while you wait for Mojang to get back to you - thought about buying an alt?

4. UpsettedFizz

I actually own an alt, the reason I haven't used it to play (on any servers at least) is because part of what I like about multiplayer Minecraft is the relationships you form with other players, be it as close friends or simply as trade partners. That aspect is somewhat lost when you play under a different name, especially here where people might recognize me under this moniker. Not to mention I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the donation perks I have on my main account lol

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    About the name thing, let's say your main is UpsettedFizz, rename your alt UpsettedFizz_ or something. And yes - you wouldn't get donator perks but at least you could play on the server.

6. UpsettedFizz

Not a bad suggestion. But what of the event in which I get UpsettedFizz back? Now I've poured hours of work into an account that I only ever wanted to use for alt shenanigans. I'm also pretty hopeful about getting my account back...I gave them my transaction ID and everything. It's just been a long wait unfortunately.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    You give that account everything the alt had and go back to using the main.

8. UpsettedFizz

It seems my brain truly is fried if I didn't think of that. Thanks for the suggestion

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Howdy stranger, the names Krissy

10. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Hey, welcome back to forums I guess!

Hope your account troubles can be resolved soon :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. UpsettedFizz

Yooo what's up we never got to know each other too well but I sure as hell remember you, nice to see you still in action

Thanks dudette

• Like Like x 1
  12. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    hola how r u

13. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Hey there, welcome back. I recognise the name, but I think that's from seeing legacy posts here and there, not sure we've met before.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

mhm very true. I'm glad you didn't get to know me that well back then tbh :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    O I see some old players coming back from the dead cause of quarantine. Welcome back!! And I remember ya

• Like Like x 1
  16. UpsettedFizz

Wassup

Same to you my friend, but now we have formally met!

• Agree Agree x 1