Denied ca1eb2k Ban Status (Kerahna, Noobcrew)

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Ca1, Apr 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Punished account name:
    - Ca1eb2k

Platform or server punished on:
    - Skyblock, Economy

Ban message if applicable:
    - Malicious Vandalism

Have you read the rules?
    - Yes

Do you think this punishment was incorrect?

- No.

Why should you be unbanned?

- Hi there. Naturally, keeping my interests on Skyblock for the 1.19 update, I visited the forums recently to discover Eric was unbanned from the Skyblock platform after our subsequent banning over a year ago. I considered writing an appeal for the same reason however, I think that some of the positives that allowed you to feel well about unbanning were not present within myself if I were to make an appeal. Some of the reasons for this are out of my control, and some were in my control. I would like today to clear up some information and perhaps speak with you Kerahna about the status of my appeal.

Firstly I would like to apologise to the staff team for egocentric behavior shown by me while playing on Skyblock. This may not have affected all of you but I admit many times I have tried to push a "I'm right and you're wrong" mentality much too often and stray from staying calm and composed. If you ever felt threatened or offended by anything I said in the past (which I am not sure is the case) I extend my most sincere apologies. This also includes critiques I have held against the server in my past. Namely here on forums, I have agreed with people's critiques of the server that may extend past what is actually needed, creating a negative perception of myself from the server standpoint. I would again like to sincerely apologise for this behavior shown here too. Saying this, since mid last year, I have been absent from the Skyblock community for some time although there was an activity period which I believe was entirely positive.

Secondly, quoted from a thread last year, much of which still applies today; To server owner Noobcrew (And banning staff, potentially),
    I understand your decision to ban myself and others for our use of an unintended bug with regards to map creation. I understand and apologise for the inconvenience it created for you in regards to fixing this issue. I am 17 years old, soon to be an adult! And I have been playing your SkyBlock for almost ten years now. 60% of my whole human existence, I have known you and played your SkyBlock server! A whole decade I have spent loving your server and interacting with players from all around the world thanks to you. I feel, if anything, I owe you for all the good times you have enabled me to enjoy.
    I made a bad mistake. I broke the rules. I decided to take the course of action that would harm the server, out of impulsive excitement and curiosity for the outcome. But don’t we all make bad choices at some points in our lives? Haven’t you ever broken rules just for the thrill of it? This is what I did. I ask for forgiveness in regards to this.
    Over 10 years, 5000 forum posts, days in my childhood playing SkyBlock through the night with my friends, I truly hope to myself I have had a net positive effect on others. I wish only to play your server again to create positive experiences for myself and more importantly others playing by using the platform you have made.
    I am a reasonable guy, and I am open to conversation with you. What do you want from me? I understand it is your jurisdiction to set my permanent ban, and if you are not willing to consider at all the status of ban, I understand and would appreciate letting me know. I would not be opposed to having my $1500 in Ranks and Island Expansions, as well as my islands and items, reset as punishment for deterrent to my actions, as it will allow me to do my part to help SkyBlock while having retribution. I assure you, I am a good guy, just made a bad decision! I hope the community support can convince you of that.

Lastly, to any and all of the players of Skyblock, who may be reading this appeal; I also apologise to all of you for rash and erratic behavior in the past. As I said in the above statement I hoped my net positivity on the server was a plus and I have not, so far met anyone I have not in the end got along with, if you found my actions against the server you love to play offensive, or harmful to you in any way at all I am in debt to you and ultimately, if you as a community do not want me on the server, I shall respect that.

Please, Kerahna do not hesitate to list any comments or questions you have about myself. There may be some past incidents I would like to clear up and we can talk about moving forward. Thanks for even reading this and considering replying.

Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock:

- I have been punished before, which I am happy to speak about and discuss individual incidents.

If you know, tag the staff member that banned you:

- Kerahna
    Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct?
    - Yes.

2. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Your case has been reviewed with the staff team and we have decided to uphold your permanent ban. Your extensive history of offenses in game as well as dozens on the forums, combined with multiple instances of ban evasion, does not give us confidence that you will not re-offend. Your absence from the community also makes it impossible for us to appreciate any changes you may have made that may convince us otherwise.

3. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.