NA Bunny's Staff Re-Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by iballisticbunny6, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Hello! I know everyone and their mother is applying right now, but I believe that I would be a fun and useful asset to the current staff team. I spend a lot of my time currently working on my island and making a shop guide for the survival server.

Your in-game name: iballisticbunny6 (discord is iballisticbunny6#9301)

What time zone are you in? Central Time Zone (UTC - 05:00)

What country do you live in? The United States

What languages do you speak? English and I can hold a basic conversation in Spanish.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes. Bandicam, Gyazo, and F2, of course.

Why do you think you should become a staff member?

Experience: I moderated on this server for about 6 months, learning the commands and inner workings of the team fairly quickly. Aside from simply Minecraft moderating, I have been apart of many group projects and work teams, serving as a leader, whether it's for a simple PowerPoint or as a lifeguard.

Patience: This is a key skill when moderating this server. Whether it be answering a million questions that new players have or calming the chat when bots purge the server, patience is key to dealing with the situation to ensure and calm and just outcome. This is a skill in the past I've struggled with in my life, but I've learned to overcome it through means of working in teams and babysitting many small children.

Communication: I am constantly on the forums and discord, ready to answer any question or pop up that comes my way. In such a big server, communication between platforms and in a team is crucial and is a skill that I have no issue with. I am adept at cross-platform communication and how to effectively communicate an issue/message in order to ensure a swift outcome.

Kindness: I strive to be as kind as I can, considering one can get nowhere without being nice to people. I enjoy talking and answering questions in chat, along with helping those who seem to have lost their lava or pointing them in the right direction in order to get the help that they need. I strive to be kind to those in the server because there's really no reason to be rude in such an environment, especially when there are so many impressionable youngsters.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I am currently on for about 4 hours a day, in which will stay consistent during the summer months and decrease slightly during the school year.

How long have you been playing Skyblock? 6 years on and off since 2014.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Once about 2 months after I joined the server, for bridging. [iballisticbunny6] Bridging [iPod] | Skyblock Forums

Do you have any previous moderation experience? I moderated on here for about 6 months before resigning, due to life starting to get busy again.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes :p

I shall add more to this as the days and weeks continue and I won't try to bump this application as there really is no need. I'm also not going to add a support counter because I feel that it takes up an unnecessary amount of room when a rating is really all one really needs.

• Neutral Neutral x 13
    • Support Support x 7
    • No Support No Support x 3
  2. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto

FIRST LMAO

fat support promo buddy

3. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Didn't you just come back from a break?

Starting with neutral because I am quite certain you just came back, but you are also very kind, and your app is very straight-to-the-point and looks very professional.

4. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Sorry, but I’m going to go with no support for now. It feels like you are only back due to coronavirus- what happens when thats all over? Good luck!

5. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Going with a neutral. Mostly due to the reason you've recently came back due to the Corona virus but otherwise you'll make a great mod again ;)

6. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    Sorry no support, as Archie said it feels like you have only returned due to this pandemic. Also, i haven’t seen you enough recently to know whether I think you would be a good staff member. I’m sure you could but I think you should give it a bit more time from returning to see what’s changed and get to know new people. This is just my opinion and based on what others have said, I’m guessing I will change to neutral/support soon once I get to know you more.
    Good luck

7. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    I absolutely loved moderating with you and I love that you haven't acted differently towards the Skyblock community since your resignation. I am unsure of when you started playing the server more, however I am worried that your activity may die down once the pandemic settles down and self-isolation is not as encouraged. I would absolutely love to moderate with you again, but I need to see first that you are planning on keeping your activity up after the pandemic.

I'm going to go with no support for the time being, but I wanted to let you know that I want you to stay and keep your activity up. I believe that you will be able to change my mind if I continue to see your activity staying consistent and a motivation to stay with the community after the pandemic ends. Best of luck.

8. (NS)

(NS) Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Kyrxu
    It's clear a lot of ex-mods, even players like myself are coming back to the game because of the pandemic. I don't think it's fair for you to apply only after recently coming back. It's been around 10 days (according to forums/threads) since you've once again started to become ingrained into the community. So for now, I am neutral. For it to become a support, you'd have to show your previous dedication to the community.

9. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I think that since you just came back from your break, you should've waited just a bit before you applied. As you are an ex-mod, it would be nice to have a professional back in the team but I feel like we should give the other players a chance to becoming part of the staff. I'm going to go for neutral. Nothing against you, you are very kind and nice. I think you shalth cometh on Economy to look at a new perspective.

10. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    I agree with the reasons stated above, I'd like to moderate with you but I feel you need to prove that you will stick around in the future. Will possibly come back and reconsider my opinion in a few weeks time.
    Good luck!

11. iballisticbunny6

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    thank you :)

I did. I missed the community and the fond memories I made here, so I came back to make more and to finally work on my island to make it presentable, along with wanting to see the community again. As for the app, thank you, I tried to make it concise and to the point.
    While this virus did have a role in my coming back, I assure you that I'll stick around, but of course you nor I can see into the future, you'll just have to see :p
    Similar to what I stated above. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to seeing you again hopefully.
    I understand I've been on a few weeks, but I see you in chat a lot, but you tend to get off before I do. I'm usually on later in the evenings and I lurk in chat a lot.
    Thank you Agent :p I look forward to seeing you around.
    I assure you this community means a lot to me. My activity will continue and I hope to see you around.
    I feel ready as I've ever been to be apart of the team. It's still whoever is the best will be promoted, no matter if they have experience or not. I'll catch you on Economy, but I'll be on survival mainly for my island construction.
    Thank you Geo, I look forward to seeing you soon.

Very sorry about the bulk of text, I wanted to respond to everyone personally. Thank you all for the feedback and I look forward to seeing you around ;)

12. Louiemar

Louiemar Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Louiemar
    Neutral, Haven't really seen you helping, i'll support if you actually wanna come back as a active mod, An d helping others active in chat. Going through /economy or /classic to help others not just /skyblock. I will be neutral right now, No hard feelings cheers mate.

13. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    neutral, you were a good mod but you just came back, I hope to change this to a support soon, haven't ever seen you helping in chat either :p

14. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    I’m very happy to see that you’re reapplying. You have the experience, you’re kind, approachable & helpful. Since it’s not been long since you returned, once I see that you are here to stay, you will have my support.

15. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I know if you stay for at least the next month, this will stay as a support. If you don't, it shall change.

Support for now :D :p

good luck boollasticbooneh

16. Gumo

Gumo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    guuumo
    support you seem like a pc cool guy

17. iballisticbunny6

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Thanks! I’ve been trying to be active in chat helping, but I also prefer sometimes to direct message the player due to either repeated questions or player confusion. I try to pop in economy sometimes, but Ill work on it. As for classic, there’s a consistent less than 5 or less players on since I’ve been on it, so I’ll pop in there once in a blue moon. Just my opinion, thanks :p
    Thanks Boss! I’ll make sure to keep my activity up.

Thanks PC :p I’ll see you around
    Ah, well PC was the one who commented above you, but if you think I’m as cool as him, thanks :0

18. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Hey bunny, apparently I haven't replied here yet. :eek:
    I'm going to go with neutral for now. Reasons stated above by (NS) and Agent. I have only interacted with you briefly and you seem very friendly and polite. However, it seems to me that you have only come back as a result of this world pandemic. Will you likely stick around afterwards?
    Best of luck with the application and I will come back I change my mind.

19. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I’ve heard from a little bird that you’ve been a bit active on Economy. Hmm, leaning towards support.

20. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Neutral for now, I don't know you that well. Also- as others have said, you just came back. I will keep a lookout for your name. In a few weeks I may change my decision :heart: Best of luck : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.