Closed Building Competition!

Discussion in 'Giveaways & Competitions Archive' started by ShawnBerry, Apr 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShawnBerry

ShawnBerry Active Member Premium

IGN:
    ShawnBerry
    Build anything you want!
    Must build it on your island, or an alt island. only one submission per person though!
    Must not exceed 50x50x254(Height Limit)
    Finish by Monday, April 19th. (Two weeks to build)
    You can start now!
    Every person can try! Even if you aren't the best builder, give it a shot
    You may receive help from a friend but the majority must be built by you! you can't just have a friend build it all and you reap the winnings xD.
    Only one of your accounts is eligible for the prize. (No alts)
    DO NOT use any schematica applications! This is to show YOUR talent and abilities. If you can, PLEASE record you making the build. If you use any form of schematica or other building features you will be disqualified.
    There will be multiple winners. One will receive the GRAND PRIZE! and we will also have prizes for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th!
    Make sure you unlock your island or guest add JustinBerry, BertBerry, ShawnBerry, GeooBerry, s_mal, & Southwark so that we can see your build and judge.
    Comment your IGN on this thread to be entered into the competition
    Have fun! That is the point of all this after all :p

We currently have 600 grass, 4 leg keys, & 3 spawners for prizes BUT, if anyone wants to add to the prize pool feel free! It just makes the competition more exciting.
    If you have suggestions or ideas let us know!!

TO BE CLEAR:
    NO SCHEMATICA OR BUILDING FEATURES
    DONT COPY PRE-MADE BUILDS please create something by yourself!
    GUEST ADD OR UNLOCK YOUR ISLAND
    DO NOT EXCEED 50x50! IT MUST BE A NEW BUILD!
    COMMENT YOUR IGN HERE >>>> Building Competition! | Skyblock Forums <<<<<

personal note:
    HI! my name is Shawn! I'm super lucky to be able to participate in this as a judge! I just wanted to say thank you to every single one of you guys who are going to donate, assist or compete in this. You guys are the reason we are able to put events like this on and for that, I know we are all thankful!
    make sure to have fun!!!! I can't wait to see each and every one of yall's builds :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.