Implemented Builder Tab Changes

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Pancake, Apr 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Hey all! As you may have noticed, the builder rank currently is displayed at the lowest priority on the tab list putting it on the very bottom. Along with this, it also doesn't display the prefix with the new tab update, leaving it looking like a low ranked skylord on /skyblock and low ranked premium on /economy. I suggest that these two things are changed :happy:

[​IMG]
    An example of how it currently looks can be seen by BertBerry above! (Congrats on builder broccoli)

I suggest that the builder role is moved up in the priority list on the tab, putting it just below the helpers and that the prefix is also displayed on the tab so it's clear that the player is a builder rather than another rank

Let me know what you guys think :D

• Support Support x 6
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    There's an already existing builder rank that rythen and dewster have so I wouldn't mind being moved and have the same prefix and perms as them. And ofc support

3. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Yea the builder rank is already at the top of it but Bert’s one is at the bottom

4. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    I checked today and Bert’s color in Tab is the same as Donor 400. Maybe the change has already happened?

5. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yeah but I would appreciate it if I had the prefix on tab so I don't get confused with d400s on tab if that's ok

6. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    After looking at it we have decided that we will be adding this feature! We felt like this would improve the game-play by adding it, so your suggestion has been accepted!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.