Closed Build Competition: WINNERS!!

Discussion in 'Giveaways & Competitions Archive' started by Justin, Apr 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thank you all for competing in this competition. We had so much fun and loved each and every build made by you guys :heart: It is now time to announce the winners of our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place prizes :) But- first let's hear a word from our judges!

JustinBerry

First I would like to thank Bert, Geo, Shawn, and James for joining this crazy idea of mine :heart: I didn’t expect this much love and support from not only them but also other players. I made many new friends and acquaintances :) Hopefully we can do something similar to this in the future! I would also like to say thanks to all the players that competed. You all put so much time and effort into your builds! Now it's time for your reward from your hard work :D

BertBerry

Oi! I would like to thank everyone and especially Justin for including me as a judge in this competition! It was fun to watch and judge everyone’s build. Especially since I’m a builder and have built for a few servers in the past, it was nice and fun to see you guys build unique builds and trying your best! I, myself, was actually impressed by a few builds and some of the verrrry simple builds that got a high score. Finally, it’s best if some of you don’t COPY builds from google, youtube, etc as it is something I seriously despise, just try to build it yourself, test yourself to the limits cause you might surprise yourself with what you can do. Thanks everyone for participating! Again, it was fun :heart:3

Southwark

I would just like to thank Justin for allowing me to be a judge in this building competition - despite my clear lack of building skills. I thoroughly enjoyed looking through everyone’s builds - they were all different to each other and I liked how there was a lot of creativity throughout the builds. Most of you are incredible builders, and I would like to congratulate yourselves on that, but a general feedback for all of you is always add some more detail! You can never stop improving a build. I hope you all had as much fun building as much as I enjoyed judging them. :)

ShawnBerry

wow Y’all did so good! I’m extremely proud of every single one of you guys :) you worked hard and you followed the rules and just doing that shows you have character. I was so impressed by all the builds and I wish I could give all of you guys the 1st place spot :p . In my opinion you would all win :heart: so keep working and maybe we will do another one of the competitions again :D

GeooBerry

A major thank you to those who participated. I’m proud of everybody and it's a shame you all can't win first place. As a judge, it was nice to see everybody’s TRUE ability and that most of you could follow rules and make this competition one of the most fun things to host. Hopefully, more of these events can happen in the future as overall it was a blast. But yes, thank you to everybody and congrats to the winner. :heart:

Now for the exciting part :D

Now, these people did an outstanding job on their build and we really believe we selected the right winners. Thanks so much to everyone who participated.

The first place prize goes to:

Also: We would like to reward 8 people who did an awesome job on their builds. Here are the honorable mentions:

See you guys on skyblock! If you won the top five prizes or an honorable mention- we will get in contact with you about receiving your prizes :heart: Thank you all!

We also might host another building competition in the future, who knows? *wink*[/spoiler]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    1st sorry wanted to be first.

It was great hosting the competition! Maybe in the future I'll host one myself who knows : )
    I'm proud of y'all. Hope you'all enjoyed it!! xoxoxo

3. GIMMEAUSERNAME

GIMMEAUSERNAME Member

IGN:
    GIMMEAUSERNAME
    Congrats to the winners!

4. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Well done to you all:hah:

5. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Wow I am suprised I got a honorable mention
    Thats more than I was expecting lol
    Thank you guys soooooooooooooooo much!

6. BiscuitBoi

BiscuitBoi Member

You put meltedoreo for the yacht. He built the space ship, I built the yacht, does that mean I won?!?!

7. MeltedOreo

MeltedOreo Member

It was AgentBiscuit who made the yacht not me

8. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    Thanks so much! It was an amazing experience!

9. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    Thank you so much!! Congrats to everyone with their awesome builds :D:D

10. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Big gg honest another one with a parkour challenge, whoever finishes first, wins noobcrew's eyes etc

11. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    gg btw - i woulda entered my omuntain but didn't record it soooo. also Eleanora lemme see that

12. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

My bad- small mix up. Agent Oreo wins with the space ship :)
    sorry about that- ^^^

13. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    GG everyone!

14. BiscuitBoi

BiscuitBoi Member

ok cool

15. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    sorry for the mix up it was me who wrote it and he just copied it offer. I got mixed up between u 2 but thanks for participating! I liked both builds

16. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thanks for hosting this Justin! Oh also, what was the prize for second place?
    Eleanora I need to see yours. o_O

17. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry

18. Winnie

Winnie Member

IGN:
    WinnieThePoohxo
    GG to all the winners it was fun honestly i made my island for better which makes me happy. Feel free to visit my player statues

19. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    Thanks Justin!!! Yay! I got honorable mentions!! :D

20. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Congrats Eleanora you never told me you were going for this :( I wanna see the build later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.