Bring Back /Ma J

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by chrisbakercarr, Oct 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. chrisbakercarr

chrisbakercarr Member

There are tons of people who miss the good old days of /Ma j. Why was it taken away in the first place? If at all possible i would love for it to be re implemented.

• Support Support x 5
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. MyNamesJeff

MyNamesJeff Active Member

i agree. if its on .org why cant it be on .net?

3. chrisbakercarr

chrisbakercarr Member

It used to be on .net years ago not sure why they got rid of it.

So i was looking through previous threads and the main reason they got rid of it was because of lag. I would think that there would be someway to limit the lag though maybe limit how many people can play at a time?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
  4. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

I support this, only if there is a limit to how many players can play at a time though. We don't want the lag that it PvP gave us. That was a nightmare.

5. chrisbakercarr

chrisbakercarr Member

Yes If there is less people in /Ma j that also means they would need less mobs as well. also they could tone down the donor kit a bit because it was really over powered in the old /ma j

also they used to have tons of wolves in /ma j and i think that might have been a big cause of the lag as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
  6. Nightcat

Nightcat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItsRainbow
    If they can fix the lag, and add some maps, (make it so only one can be played at a time though) I'm all for it. Support.

7. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Last time they added it in back in for a test the lag was crazy unbearable. I don't think there is anyway around the lag. Honestly if you really want to play ma just head to org with some friends.

8. Nightcat

IGN:
    ItsRainbow
    Yeah. Not sure if anyone knows this or not but it's not some custom plugin. I use it all the time with friends. (took it off though because I need to set permissions for the kits)

9. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    In my opinion, we really don't need a /ma j since it can cause lag. We already have pvp which has enough issues and sometimes causes lag or lag spikes. I have to no support this, I don't see any reason to add it. If you want to play on a mob arena, you can head to org with friends like Cheesy stated.

10. Nightcat

IGN:
    ItsRainbow
    PvP doesn't even matter, though. It's not like you're getting anything. Not to mention not paying attention and having your diamond armor break.

11. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    PvP causes lots of lag, if we bring /ma j back and PvP will stay, a whole bunch of unwanted lag will rush in the server.

12. Marc

Marc Senior Member

IGN:
    marcuwu
    i cant think of any other reason to /ma j except the rewards, personally. but with so many people on net the rewards would have to be greatly dropped and the arena size would have to be greatly increased to accompany all of the players. or you could limit the amount of people to play at once which would be super irritating unless you could have more than one

13. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

and also add different arenas, support

14. Nightcat

IGN:
    ItsRainbow
    What I meant is it barely provides any new experience whatsoever and shouldn't even exist. At least Mob Arena requires skill.

15. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

It got removed due to lag, unless it can be used without strain on the server, support.

16. Blurted

Blurted Experienced Member

Perhaps, as others have said, limit the amount of players that can be at /ma j at a time, then support. /Ma j was removed due to lag.

17. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

Neutral. The PvP warp already causes some lag, hacking issues, etc. I don't really care if it's added, but I don't want it to cause more problems.

18. corn doggo

corn doggo Experienced Member

/economy

/economy

/economy

/economy

/economy

/economy